Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: November Stash Game See and Share Thread

I made my niece's ToT bag. Our ToT got postponed from Tuesday to tomorrow since we had bad winds from the storm so I put it off as long as I could. I won't get much done tomorrow though since my grandma passed away and her funeral is tomorrow.

Advertisement

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #12
MamaDawn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's an adorable bag! Sorry about your grandma... hugs!

I am thinking about what to make for each of the challenges... would a potholder work for Thanksgiving related?

And for the upcycled week... for knitters can t be yarn we frog from a project we are never going to finish? Or does it have to be like from a sweater or something like that?

Hand Painted yarn by Fairy Tale Knits

Direct link to my current colorways
MamaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #13
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaDawn View Post
That's an adorable bag! Sorry about your grandma... hugs!

I am thinking about what to make for each of the challenges... would a potholder work for Thanksgiving related?

And for the upcycled week... for knitters can t be yarn we frog from a project we are never going to finish? Or does it have to be like from a sweater or something like that?
If the pot holder is related to Thanksgiving, if it matches your thanksgiving theme, if it has a turkey on it, that kind of thing.

I'm not sure I understand the frogging question... If you frog yarn from a project you won't finish, you can then use that yarn in the game... I think the person prior asking about frogging meant something along these lines.

I just spent an hour knitting, but I messed up, so I ripped it all out. Then I knit it back up for another hour. That's still two hours of knitting.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
jessreichenbach
**DO NOT B/S/T WITH THIS USER***

My Mood:

Just made this little cowl neck pull over for my little guy for Christmas! I'll be making some for all of my other kiddos too, its a great little pattern that works with fleece or knits of any kind.
Trainers
Diaper making Business liquidation
jessreichenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #15
djackson123
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I only knit for a little over an hour this morning. Going to pick it up again for a bit until DH gets home then I may hit the sewing room. I love that cowl neck sweater!! What pattern is it?

I'm hoping to get a lot of diaper fabric cut tonight.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #16
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

A playmat for my DS! All that I did today was the binding and added the snaps. This was my most outstanding UFO lol. I have been "working on it" for three months now. TFL!

Attachment 123539

Attachment 123540

Last edited by adjroberts; 03-31-2013 at 07:35 PM.
adjroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #17
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

Fleece longies. All I did today was finish the legs and add the extra wetzone protection. These were originally to sell at a craft fair coming up, but I couldn't get the ankle parts to work right. I guess I will keep them for DS or ffs them.

Sorry for the upside down picture.

Attachment 123544

Last edited by adjroberts; 05-13-2013 at 04:32 PM.
adjroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #18
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessreichenbach
Just made this little cowl neck pull over for my little guy for Christmas! I'll be making some for all of my other kiddos too, its a great little pattern that works with fleece or knits of any kind.
I just need to crash this thread to ask what pattern that is!? I love it, totally cute!
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessreichenbach View Post
Oh, that looks so comfy! I, too, would love to know what pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
I only knit for a little over an hour this morning. Going to pick it up again for a bit until DH gets home then I may hit the sewing room. I love that cowl neck sweater!! What pattern is it?

I'm hoping to get a lot of diaper fabric cut tonight.
Ugh, I like to knit, but it's hard to sit and do it for an hour. I feel like we should get a million points an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjroberts View Post
A playmat for my DS! All that I did today was the binding and added the snaps. This was my most outstanding UFO lol. I have been "working on it" for three months now. TFL!

Attachment 123539

Attachment 123540
Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjroberts View Post
Fleece longies. All I did today was finish the legs and add the extra wetzone protection. These were originally to sell at a craft fair coming up, but I couldn't get the ankle parts to work right. I guess I will keep them for DS or ffs them.

Sorry for the upside down picture.

Attachment 123544
Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
I just need to crash this thread to ask what pattern that is!? I love it, totally cute!
Oh, my, gosh, isn't it?
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #20
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Didn't do anything yesterday, but I sewed a LOT today. A lot for me, anyway.

This is a dress for my youngest, made out of comfy fleece. I made her sister one last week, but just now got around to hers.

Tired of walmart baggies in the floor. Super simple bag holder for my old fashioned kitchen.

This is a book bag for the library. The handles are an upcycled belt, and the A is a scrap. It's made out of cotton duck for all the heavy books we need to haul home.

My favorite! I'm in with this thing. 5 pockets on the outside, 5 pockets on the inside. Just the right size, easy clean....just perfect.

This is the inner of the diaper bag. Sorry for the sloppy pic!
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote