Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #101
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies' popping in briefly. We're moving right now so not much time for DS lately. Im at 190 right now so yay! I finally looked at myself in the mirror the other day and realized i have lost a ton of weight in my butt! I look like spongebob!! Ugh. Oh well hopefully my belly will catch up soon.

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #102
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree
That's the mindset I'm going with too Katie, juicing for one or two meals a day is better than none! I just need to learn to keep the hunger under control and not pig out at supper! Then I bet the pounds will fall right off LOL.
haha I know right? I'll do great all day but then it's like I "deserve" to overeat at dinner. I have improved, but need to keep working on only eating when I'm hungry. It's hard to skip seconds on my favorite things!

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 11-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #103
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething
Hey ladies' popping in briefly. We're moving right now so not much time for DS lately. Im at 190 right now so yay! I finally looked at myself in the mirror the other day and realized i have lost a ton of weight in my butt! I look like spongebob!! Ugh. Oh well hopefully my belly will catch up soon.
Sorry the spongebob reference made me laugh! Gotta love how weight never seems to come off in the right places...you'll get there though!

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 11-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #104
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething
I laughed when I read the Spongebob comment.

It could be worse you could be losing in the boobs! I have heard that a lot of people lose there first. I for one have been losing on my hips/obliques.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #105
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

I lose in my boobs first, it is depressing. The only think I have going for me this time is I nurse! I have been losing in my hips, thighs, and but, so I look like Spongebob too...LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #106
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Down to 149.5 today - 4 out of 5 I gained lost finally.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #107
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree View Post
Juicing made me feel terrible! I couldn't stick with it, could barely function and with 4 kids that just doesn't work very well LOL. I know it was just the detox stage and if I could've gotten past that it would've gotten better, but I just couldn't get past that stage. Instead right now I'm having my spinach smoothie for breakfast (spinach, banana, greek yogurt, water and peanut butter), then I make a carrot juice recipe for lunch and trying to stick with a light supper (which is the toughest meal of the day for me since I have to make a decent supper for dh and the kids). Right now I'm holding steady at 170.8, have been all week. Guess I'm going to have to kick it up a notch!! I've been working out though so hopefully it's just my muscles holding onto water and pounds will start coming off soon.
It sounds like you are eating super healthy!
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #108
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree View Post
That's the mindset I'm going with too Katie, juicing for one or two meals a day is better than none! I just need to learn to keep the hunger under control and not pig out at supper! Then I bet the pounds will fall right off LOL.
I agree. Anytime more fruits and veggies are added to our diets we are healthier for it. Even if that is one juice a day. I have a micromineral deficitcy. My doctors have told me that's one of the main reasons that I cannot lose weight. They all recommended juicing. For me is is easier to stick to when I see the weight falling off!
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #109
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
Down to 149.5 today - 4 out of 5 I gained lost finally.
Great! I forgot to weigh today. Well, I remembered after breakfast and then I figured there was no point. So I'll prob weigh tomorrow.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #110
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Great! I forgot to weigh today. Well, I remembered after breakfast and then I figured there was no point. So I'll prob weigh tomorrow.
I only remember to weigh each AM because the scale is next to the toilet in our bedroom bathroom...LOL! So, I go and weigh in each morning upon waking. Then DH gives me a high five...LOL! If the scale was anywhere else, I would never get a weigh in.