Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #251
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Lol. How are you doing after 3 cups?

He finally went down at 5. I slept til 6. I'm dropping shay off at school and coming back home. Luckily my gparents are picking her up and dropping her home this evening ao i dont have to leave again. My gma needs to see shayden, she makes gma happy. Gmas a little lost right now. Undetstandably, shes still in shock about my uncles death. Thats 2 kids in 2 yrs, both mid 50s. Neither him nor my mom went dr much anf apparently heart problema run in my gma side. I have a obgyn, but my last uncle said i better get a physician amd start getting yearly check Ups since im 32 now.

Advertisement

__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #252
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
It's 3:40am and alex won't sleep. He knocked out at 5:30 because he refused to nap, and has been up since about 2. I'm gonna be tiiiiired
Sounds like my kids. They have been sleeping like crap or not at all. They were fighting over what to watch on TV at 4 am and the baby was up playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Oh man!!!! That's Kenzie she was up at 5 this morning. Currently we are watching "Charley and Lola" on Disney JR. She should pass out soon then it frost cupcakes and workout for a but. Maybe after another cup of coffee (3) today.
Mine were up at 7, but that is only because they were up to 5 am! Ugh. I am suprised I only had one coffee today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife View Post
Sigh. I pigged yesterday over the peanut butter. Straight from the jar with a spoon. Added up the estimated calories on MFP and it was 1k. 1k of peanut butter... Wow. Thinking of juice fasting today.
BTW, I jumped my calorie counter and joined MFP. I'm AbbyInSconnie if you want to add me!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
OMG!! That is not even a lot of peanut butter. I will add you to MFP

So I finally had a loss to 147.4 today! I am hoping it is a trend and I will see 145 next week. I am going to stay away from alcohol this week to try to accomplish this.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #253
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Lol. How are you doing after 3 cups?

He finally went down at 5. I slept til 6. I'm dropping shay off at school and coming back home. Luckily my gparents are picking her up and dropping her home this evening ao i dont have to leave again. My gma needs to see shayden, she makes gma happy. Gmas a little lost right now. Undetstandably, shes still in shock about my uncles death. Thats 2 kids in 2 yrs, both mid 50s. Neither him nor my mom went dr much anf apparently heart problema run in my gma side. I have a obgyn, but my last uncle said i better get a physician amd start getting yearly check Ups since im 32 now.
Oh man!!! That is a lot I agree get your yearly checks.

I decided against the third cup given two gave me the shakes. I had water instead and feel much better.

Frosting mini cupcakes proved a challenge, but those got done too
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #254
mms1972's Avatar
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 7,559
My Mood:
My kids are the same too....Baby was screaming for 2 hours straight last nite and would not give in too sleep! She is getting teeth and has a cold but still. Then was up at 1 and 3 ...then again for good at 6am! Thank goodness for the rock and play! Best money I ever spent! Even at 9 months old she likes to sleep in it...but I know she has to be close to the weight limit. we have her 9 month check today so hopefully her ears are clear!
Well maybe my scale is right 169.2 this am!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
__________________
Michelle--Mama to 6! Welcome Lucy Violet 2/14/12
I'm an IMAGINE consultant! use this link to order awesome Imagine Diapers products! Tell them Michelle Smith sent ya!http://www.imaginebabyproducts.com/?AffId=115
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #255
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Omg the frosting mini cupcakes made me lol! I actually pictured it
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #256
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972
My kids are the same too....Baby was screaming for 2 hours straight last nite and would not give in too sleep! She is getting teeth and has a cold but still. Then was up at 1 and 3 ...then again for good at 6am! Thank goodness for the rock and play! Best money I ever spent! Even at 9 months old she likes to sleep in it...but I know she has to be close to the weight limit. we have her 9 month check today so hopefully her ears are clear!
Well maybe my scale is right 169.2 this am!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Sorry about cranky not sleeping kids but yay for the weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Omg the frosting mini cupcakes made me lol! I actually pictured it
It was so funny. I was shaking like you see addicts do on the movies durning wothdrawls
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #257
mms1972's Avatar
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 7,559
My Mood:
Lol at the cupcakes! I would have had to eat one!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
__________________
Michelle--Mama to 6! Welcome Lucy Violet 2/14/12
I'm an IMAGINE consultant! use this link to order awesome Imagine Diapers products! Tell them Michelle Smith sent ya!http://www.imaginebabyproducts.com/?AffId=115
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #258
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972
Lol at the cupcakes! I would have had to eat one!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
I had three. It was a new recipe so I had to taste.

1) vanilla cupcake with vanilla cream cheese frosting

2) vanilla cupcake with huckleberry jam filling and vanilla cream cheese frosting.

*i was seeing if I wanted to fill them all so I had to test one if each to decide. I went with the filling yumm!!!


3) just because it needed 1 more for when my sugar dropped (hehehe)
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #259
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Understandable. I made sugar cookies amd had to taste them to make sure they were ok.
I wish i could do cupcakes but its such a waste since i shouldnt be eating them and shayden only eats frosting. Grrrrr
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #260
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Understandable. I made sugar cookies amd had to taste them to make sure they were ok.
I wish i could do cupcakes but its such a waste since i shouldnt be eating them and shayden only eats frosting. Grrrrr
Lol these were semi skinny at 88 cals a mini cupcake and 45 a frosting. Not too bad
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.