Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #521
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
We are going to chuck e cheese on Sunday for my bff sons bday. I love me some pizza. I know it's not clean.I'll probably do a salad but still eat a piece or Two. I'm warning you all ahead of time

Advertisement

__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:02 AM   #522
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
We are going to chuck e cheese on Sunday for my bff sons bday. I love me some pizza. I know it's not clean.I'll probably do a salad but still eat a piece or Two. I'm warning you all ahead of time
A slice or two should be fine. Be carful if gluten has been setting off your stomach and be prepared to not feel well if you eat the pizza. That is still one thing I can no longer eat.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:22 AM   #523
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

I am back down to 144.6 today. I lost the water weight I gained. I was suprised after have gravy, cheese fries last night.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #524
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I am back down to 144.6 today. I lost the water weight I gained. I was suprised after have gravy, cheese fries last night.
Yummmm!!!! Yay!!!!!


As for me we are off to the DR today Miss M still had a fever (has had it since Sunday) last night it finally spiked to 102. Hoping they say don't come in its nothing but not counting in it. Tylenol still breaks the fever and I don't have any Motrin for her so we are only single combating it. She can atleast breath through her nose today so that's a plus.

Hope all you are having a better week.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 AM   #525
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Yummmm!!!! Yay!!!!!


As for me we are off to the DR today Miss M still had a fever (has had it since Sunday) last night it finally spiked to 102. Hoping they say don't come in its nothing but not counting in it. Tylenol still breaks the fever and I don't have any Motrin for her so we are only single combating it. She can atleast breath through her nose today so that's a plus.

Hope all you are having a better week.
Hope she feels better
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #526
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

Hope she feels better
Thanks.

The dr said it sounds like She I on the tail end of it and to not worry. If she isn't better by this afternoon or seems like she is worse then they will see her.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #527
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Thanks.

The dr said it sounds like She I on the tail end of it and to not worry. If she isn't better by this afternoon or seems like she is worse then they will see her.
My kids all have coughs that have been lingering. Hopefully this cold goes away soon.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:47 AM   #528
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

My kids all have coughs that have been lingering. Hopefully this cold goes away soon.
Yeah I hate when they have fevers on top of it.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #529
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Yeah I hate when they have fevers on top of it.
Oh yes, fevers are the worst. That and stuffy noses.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #530
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

Oh yes, fevers are the worst. That and stuffy noses.
I know right. It makes you feel helpless as a mother.

That and it made me disinfect my whole livening area.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.