Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #561
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

I am still on my coffee...lol

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:17 AM   #562
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I am still on my coffee...lol
Lol I just switched to water.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #563
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

After this cup I will be too.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #564
breefawn's Avatar
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,894
My Mood:
I can't stand coffee I love espresso, but it's not worth the calories or sugar right now. So I'm just tired. Blah! LOL doesn't help that I'm freezing my caboose off!!
__________________
Proud blogger, health nut, and wife to my high school sweetheart, J , WAHM to C (8/2010), battling Severe Aplastic Anemia & H (6/2014) AND...I LOVE my Young Living Essential Oils. Ask me about them !
breefawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #565
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by breefawn View Post
I can't stand coffee I love espresso, but it's not worth the calories or sugar right now. So I'm just tired. Blah! LOL doesn't help that I'm freezing my caboose off!!
I am chilly too today. I guess having my boob hanging out nursing might be why.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #566
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,269
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

I was going to work out today, but instead I took a nap LOL. Sometimes mama just needs to sleep. Alex has waken up betwen 445 and 5 every morning this week and I was tired. I still may do something, but not sure.
eating has been pretty good. I was 144.6 this morning, hopefully it will stay down tomorrow.
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #567
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
I was going to work out today, but instead I took a nap LOL. Sometimes mama just needs to sleep. Alex has waken up betwen 445 and 5 every morning this week and I was tired. I still may do something, but not sure.
eating has been pretty good. I was 144.6 this morning, hopefully it will stay down tomorrow.
Great job!!! I'm hoping like crazy I drop again tomorrow.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #568
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,269
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Great job!!! I'm hoping like crazy I drop again tomorrow.
good luck. well it looks like I will be skipping my run tomorrow. Our little plumbing problem is just getting bigger. THere's water pooling under out floor and now it's coming up through the tile. We're going to have to get a plumber out here tomorrow I think. so apparently no running
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #569
Ashsmama's Avatar
Ashsmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Texas
Posts: 758
I'm up three pounds :-/
I don't even known why. My eating has been good.
I guess I could be doing better.
I don't drink enough water so maybe I'm retaining it.
Plus, I didn't run today so I'm just bummed out.

But, tomorrow will be a good day!
I'm trying to stay positive!
__________________
Bianca- married to a Ford truck loving cowboy (March 2011) and a SAHM to my 3yo Diva (8/3/10), 2yo Prince (12/28/11), and another Prince born October 2013!
Ashsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #570
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashsmama View Post
I'm up three pounds :-/
I don't even known why. My eating has been good.
I guess I could be doing better.
I don't drink enough water so maybe I'm retaining it.
Plus, I didn't run today so I'm just bummed out.

But, tomorrow will be a good day!
I'm trying to stay positive!
Drinking enough water is the key. I bet you are retaining. I have that problem when I do not drink enough.

Today I am up to 145.6 again. I am wavering back n forth between 144-45 these days. I guess it could be worse. I am hoping to lose more here soon.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.