Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
sbadger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
gender scan on the 13

10 days I'm very excited! Anyone else's coming up?

Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: gender scan on the 13

mine is the 8 th!!! fingers crossed we dont get hit with this noreaster they rbsaying! ny cant handle anymore
Old 11-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay! Not scheduled here yet. I am hoping for the 19th, but its an "anatomy" scan. So they may not look for the gender. I want to see my LO! It felt so much more real after ds's scan.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
4dramamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Going in the 6th. Getting gender in an envelope for reveal.
Beth, Christian mama of 5 (expecting #6 Spring 2013).
Check out my blog Heart Stirred with Wisdom
4dramamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

We have a blood test coming up... No more ultrasounds, but we will know in two weeks or so! Super excited!
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #6
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Mines the 9th!! Everyone think boy for me!!!!

Anatomy scan is the whole thing, they measure many things like bloodflow, the organs, limb ratios, etc, but they can also check gender.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra
Anatomy scan is the whole thing, they measure many things like bloodflow, the organs, limb ratios, etc, but they can also check gender.
Yea, but my tech can decide if he/she wants to reveal gender. And when I slipped and said "gender scan" to my ob he corrected me (in a friendly reminder sort of way). So I feel silly calling it a gender scan. Still excited and still hoping to get a friendly tech!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #8
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't have an u/s date yet (haven't been to the Dr yet either), but I assume it'll be somewhere in the last week of Nov or first week of Dec.
We aren't able to find out gender here, and wouldn't anyways - we've never found out gender with any of our babies, except for Elliana, after we found out she was sick.
But it's definitely a big deal for us, moreso this time than any other one. for a healthy squirming baby in there.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #9
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mine was supposed to be the 13th, but I'll be outta town! Nov 19th @930am......so glad its earlyin the am! 2 weeks out!!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:17 AM   #10
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mine is the 8th and I am super excited and so are our children! We all can't wait to know.
I sort of 'feel' that it is a girl, and I joke around with everyone and say I 'ordered' a girl but it will be exciting to know either way. If it IS a girl, it has been 6 years since we had a girl and it will be exciting to get to buy pink stuff and we already have a name picked out. If it is a boy, I will have plenty of time to decide on a name, since I cannot think of one right now.
It is really driving me nuts since at my 14 week scan first the tech thought she saw 'boy parts' on a profile view of the lower half of the baby. It wasn't very plain like the other boys, but there was something there. (think side view of baby, baby had legs pulled up to chest, and 'something' was there but more of a blob than a pointy penis. THEN the baby finally opened up its legs,(they were crossed), and there was nothing there at all to be seen so the tech just said, well, I guess you will have to wait 4 more weeks because I just can't say for sure. LOL