Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2012, 06:24 AM   #11
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: gender scan on the 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6 View Post
It wasn't very plain like the other boys, but there was something there. (think side view of baby, baby had legs pulled up to chest, and 'something' was there but more of a blob than a pointy penis. THEN the baby finally opened up its legs,(they were crossed), and there was nothing there at all to be seen so the tech just said, well, I guess you will have to wait 4 more weeks because I just can't say for sure. LOL
Could it just have been a loop of cord between the legs?
Either way, it should be obvious at this u/s

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #12
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, Elena, that is what I have wondered...a loop of cord. I have seen plenty of boys on US and saw my last two at 15 and 16 weeks and it was obvious.

This tech is pretty confident in her gender predictions and whe said she would normally have deff said 'girl', except for seeing that 'something' on the side view.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #13
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just to confess.....I have always thought gender dissappointment was sillly and a healthy baby was ALL that mattered, especially after what we have gone through....but now I do feel very attached to having a girl and although I will not cry or anything, hopefully, I will be slightly dissapointed if it is a boy. I have a girl name picked out, and girl bedding set, and all of DD's girl clothes saved, (she was born in the same season) and so it is like it will be just perfect for it to be a girl. That sounds silly, I know, but that is just how I feel at this time.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #14
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

I cried a tiny tear when we found out clara was a girl. I knew deep down, but I soooo wanted another boy. Now I want another girl
Old 11-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #15
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

I almost cried when I found out DS was a boy. I wanted a little girl so bad! But I got over it now I don't care so much now... I keep having dreams that it's a girl, but who knows! We'll keep having kids anyway.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #16
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I truly don't care if Babe is a boy or a girl, I just want a healthy baby. Cliche, but so true.

I know the kids want a baby sister - not because of losing Elli, they all wanted a baby sister before we knew she was a girl. But DH and I really don't care.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #17
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Sounds like I'm gonna be one of the last ones to know of our group that is finding out via US! Our dr's office doesn't do the scan until 20 wks unless there is an issue (they did do a dating scan though) so I won't know until the 1st to 2nd week of December. Long wait!
Mom2Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #18
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor
Sounds like I'm gonna be one of the last ones to know of our group that is finding out via US! Our dr's office doesn't do the scan until 20 wks unless there is an issue (they did do a dating scan though) so I won't know until the 1st to 2nd week of December. Long wait!
Bleh. Ours does 18-22 weeks, wherever it falls.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #19
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

I know i am so bummed. It's exciting to hear everyone elses baby gender but hard to be patient! I'm ready to decorate, buy stuff!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #20
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am going on the 19th. I am excited to find out but not sure if I "want" one over the other.

It would be nice to have 2 of each but it would be cool to have 3 boys and one little princess!

My last scan showed 1 baby so I can not have a boy and a girl. BOO!

I will be so excited for either! But I have no idea what I would name baby either way!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote