Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #21
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: November TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

Today is ovulation day! So I will be 1dpo tomorrow so I'm looking forward to it..

Will be trying acupuncture today!

Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #22
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users
Formerly: ClothGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleybailey View Post
I am 1DPO hoping this is our cycle! Had acupuncture yesterday which was perfect timing and we BD twice yesterday!! Come on sticky baby!!!

I also want to update that both Alice and Tiffany are pregnant Alice is due with a boy in February and Tiffany a girl in April love those TTC #1ers!!!
Good luck Haley, hopefully you get your sticky baby!
Old 12-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #23
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaspins View Post
Hi Ladies,

I missed you guys...and welcome to the new ladies..and some I haven't seen in a while.

Been really busy with getting my cloth diaper sewing business off the ground..and I always feel like I have nothing to report..and I can't lie that seeing all the squinters in this section makes me really jealous! Also I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for the urologist appointment in 2 weeks.

I've been having some really insane cycles lately. My last cycle I had over 20 days of bleeding, although it was more on the light side and about half of that was spotting.

This cycle I'm currently on cycle day 41 and I've been bleeding for 38 days. And it's been really heavy this time, and TMI lots of clots.

I called for an appointment with a new OB (was seeing a NP before) and took me over two weeks to get in. Got to see the doctor today finally.

He said my lining is probably too thick (probably from not ovulating) and that when I had my period it probably wasn't all coming out and just building up. Next week they are having me get an ultrasound done to look at my lining and see what's going on with it. They said if it looks to thick I might need to get a D&C and then they will biopsy it to see what's going on. He said there's also a chance I could have some type of cancer but that it's probably not likely because of my age (28). He said after that there's different stuff they can put me on, and they might have me do 3 months of a high dose BC to hopefully get me ovulating.

Next week is my ultrasound the 6th..and then the 12th we are going to see a urologist for my hubby.
Have you heard anything yet about your lining or from the urologist? Hopefully there's nothing really bad going on with your lining and it's just from not ovulating and the BC can help you.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #24
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedBranches View Post
Rebecca, I hope you get some good news at the urologist and your ultrasound helps figure out what is going on! I had some crazy issues with my lining when I was about 19, and ended up having laproscopy with a D&C to get rid of excess lining-- they told me I had endometriosis plus a lot of buildup from when I was on the pill. Apparantly I wasn't losing all of it. But, they biopsied it and it came back normal, and was written off as a fluke thing. Every 2 years I get an ultrasound to check to make sure I am losing it all every month. It's been normal ever since. My endo isn't that painful anymore either with natural homeopathic drugs!

Not much going on here, just enjoying the last few days of my 20's. I can't believe that part of my life is almost over! DH told me he got me something BIG for my birthday, but just has a card for me hidden in the Christmas tree. (Well, it's not "hidden", it's in the front of the tree). I'll figure out what is in it on Sunday if I open it on my birthday, or Tuesday if we wait to celebrate until my days off. I just hope it's something he put thought into instead of a gift card somewhere!

I told him earlier this year the only thing I wanted was for him to totally be 100% on board with moving forward with his reversal or with IVF. I told him even if we needed to save up for it, that was all I wanted. It in itself would be the best gift ever. But, he IS a guy, and a scared guy at that, so while he is still open to the idea of having a child, I think he is scared on multiple levels about how good of a father he will be, so he has never come out and said that he wants to do one or the other. (Personally, I think he will be amazing and have told him that, but he is a worry-wart! He also worries about his age (43) and that "it's a different world than we grew up in.") I do my best to try to calm his fears. I think he is coming around more and more by the day. I will have to post photos of our spare room... if you walk into it, it's pretty obvious that it's got a ton of baby things in it and that we're TTC. You would have to be pretty ignorant not to notice, lol!

Anyway!

I hope you all are doing well! to all!
Hopefully your gift was awesome and you get what you want with the IVF. My DH is freaking about his age too, and he's only 27, but he doesn't want to be too old to enjoy any future grandkids, etc. The whole 'diffrent world' thing is so true though because things change at such a fast pace these days, especially safety guidelines and techonlogy. I've got all my baby stuff in hidden storage so no one ever gets to see it unless I drag it out but I would love to see your room! I like seeing what others have stashed for their future baby/ies!
Old 12-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #25
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulorangekids View Post
I'm TTCing for my first child. I decided to be a single mother by choice. Been trying for 6 months with no avail. Am doing self insemination. Hoping to have a nice Christmas sticky bean that's due in end of August/September of next year. Been crocheting/knitting woolies ready for this future lil one!
I don't know how I missed your post! Sorry and welcome to our group!! Hopefully you get your sticky bean!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #26
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Hi all. I'm on CD15. I O'ed early this month but I caught it on OPK luckily.

I'm hoping SO much for a BFP for the new year.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #27
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi ladies. I'm not sure if any of you were in this group back when I was, but as the 1 year anniversary of my BFP draws near I wanted to update my status on here... DH and I welcomed a sweet baby boy, Corwin Gregory, into our lives August 29th. He was 7 lbs, 15.5 oz and 19.5 inches long. He's a precious baby with a contagious laugh and very worth the wait!! Can somebody move me from the "pregnant" list to "holding their LO"? Thanks!

Please know I pray for the ladies of this group all the time (even those of you I don't know!). I hope you all have your miracles soon :-)

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #28
abhernandez
Registered Users

Yay Allie! I'm so happy for you!! And I can not believe its been a year since you got your bfp!!!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #29
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez
Yay Allie! I'm so happy for you!! And I can not believe its been a year since you got your bfp!!!!!
Today actually marks one year. What a difference a year makes :-) I was just telling Tiffany how much I appreciate that I had you ladies during that season of life. Nobody else understood the heartache and sorrows this journey brings. There was also nobody else that could celebrate as hard with me. I hope the ladies in this group now have that kind of support. Hopefully they're all getting BFPs so fast that they don't have time to stick around and get to know anybody :-)

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #30
Firerose_RCM
Registered Users

CD#1. Not very happy about that. Today was only CD#24 in my cycle, which is the shortest i've had except for the 2-20 day cycles I had after just spotting periods. I cramped yesterday and then AF showed up today, although without any cramping. I just know tomorrow i'll be cramping like crazy on Christmas Eve and it will suck. On a brigther note we went to my Grandpa's house today and opened presents from my mom's side of the family. I also let my sisters open their presents from me and my husband. My sister Danielle loved the car seat we bought for my niece (Safety 1st Guide 65 Sport) and my niece loved it too (she fell asleep in it). I'm hoping the rest of the holiday season goes well for me too but AF put a damper on it.