Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #21
EmmaGM's Avatar
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 7,896
My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
It's been a less-than-ideal day here too. AF showed early so I'm officially out. And I have had an awful yeast infection for the past week that I don't think will ever go away. I used an OTC kit last week and the infection remains. I called my OB/Gyn today to try to get an rx and the nurse didn't call me back until 5. She left a message saying that their office doesn't deal with this sort if thing and that I need to call my primary care physician. I'm sure my PCP. Will be thrilled as he doesn't do pelvics/women's care. And I'm still miserable with no relief :banghrad:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
What the heck? An OBGYN that won't handle yeast infections..? Useless!

Advertisement

__________________
Emma H&T Mama to Faolan 6/7/12 & Malachy 1/29/14
Mary born into heaven at 14 weeks
EmmaGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #22
EmmaGM's Avatar
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 7,896
My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Bad day here too. Had an awful fight with DH, that whole story is over in OT.

We've talked it out now but I always feel yucky a few days after a fight.
__________________
Emma H&T Mama to Faolan 6/7/12 & Malachy 1/29/14
Mary born into heaven at 14 weeks
EmmaGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #23
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97
It's been a less-than-ideal day here too. AF showed early so I'm officially out. And I have had an awful yeast infection for the past week that I don't think will ever go away. I used an OTC kit last week and the infection remains. I called my OB/Gyn today to try to get an rx and the nurse didn't call me back until 5. She left a message saying that their office doesn't deal with this sort if thing and that I need to call my primary care physician. I'm sure my PCP. Will be thrilled as he doesn't do pelvics/women's care. And I'm still miserable with no relief :banghrad:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Since when dont ob/gyns not do that?! That doesn't make sense. I hope you get some relief.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:17 AM   #24
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM
Bad day here too. Had an awful fight with DH, that whole story is over in OT.

We've talked it out now but I always feel yucky a few days after a fight.
I'm sorry :-( hugs
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #25
EmmaGM's Avatar
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 7,896
My Mood:
If I keep waking up 40 times before my alarm goes off to temp so that my reading would be inaccurate anyway then I guess I don't have to worry about whether I should be charting my temps or not.
__________________
Emma H&T Mama to Faolan 6/7/12 & Malachy 1/29/14
Mary born into heaven at 14 weeks
EmmaGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #26
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
I feel ya. That's another reason why I gave up.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Hi girls! No time for personals right now, but I am so excited that I got my first PPAF today!! Woo hoo, now hopefully on to ovulating and a BFP

Hope you are all having a good day!
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #28
mommy2boys2007's Avatar
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 492
My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

YAY ASH I am so excited for you!!!!!! Hope you get a BFP soon
__________________
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #29
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh
Hi girls! No time for personals right now, but I am so excited that I got my first PPAF today!! Woo hoo, now hopefully on to ovulating and a BFP

Hope you are all having a good day!
Yippee!! One of the few times in life you'll be happy to see AF, huh ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #30
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,001
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh
Hi girls! No time for personals right now, but I am so excited that I got my first PPAF today!! Woo hoo, now hopefully on to ovulating and a BFP

Hope you are all having a good day!
Yay! That's awesome!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.