Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #51
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Feel better soon, Pine! I hope everyone has fun dates too.

I am fighting some kind of infection (yeast maybe?) and must get it fixed so we can dtd!! I'm praying this is nothing more than just an infection as I have been spotting for 2 weeks too. Has anyone ever spotted from a yeast or bacterial infection? I haven't buy I hope that is the only problem. I have had hemorrhage issues before and am terrified of having them again :-(

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #52
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97
Feel better soon, Pine! I hope everyone has fun dates too.

I am fighting some kind of infection (yeast maybe?) and must get it fixed so we can dtd!! I'm praying this is nothing more than just an infection as I have been spotting for 2 weeks too. Has anyone ever spotted from a yeast or bacterial infection? I haven't buy I hope that is the only problem. I have had hemorrhage issues before and am terrified of having them again :-(

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Have you poas? I'm told that pg is the most likely cause of spotting.

And for me- af is still mia. either I'm pg but pee tests hate me, or I ovulated waaay late.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Old 11-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #53
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Jumping in to say hi to everyone. The move here to SC has been rough. Hubby is looking hard for a job. My medical insurance got dropped even though I'm disabled and it shouldn't have so I'm without meds and PRAYING I don't have a seizure! So did my sons ins and he's autistic and his meds are $2,500 a month. The baby was dropped too so he's not getting physical therapy like he should. I've called all insurance companies and exhausted all ideas. Thankfully I think my autistic guy should get his back within a couple days and mine and the baby could be 30-45 days ...maybe less if we are lucky. Unfortunately I have a bad case of thrush because of a stupid steroid inhaler I take. If anyone has had oral thrush and know of any natural remedies or over the counter stuff PLEASE LMK!!!!
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #54
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7

Have you poas? I'm told that pg is the most likely cause of spotting.

And for me- af is still mia. either I'm pg but pee tests hate me, or I ovulated waaay late.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Yep, I POAS and it was BFN.i finally saw my doctor yesterday and he thought the spotting was from the vicious yeast infection I had. It stopped today after they finally prescribed me mess so I am hoping he is right. I hope you get a BFP soon!
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #55
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena
Jumping in to say hi to everyone. The move here to SC has been rough. Hubby is looking hard for a job. My medical insurance got dropped even though I'm disabled and it shouldn't have so I'm without meds and PRAYING I don't have a seizure! So did my sons ins and he's autistic and his meds are $2,500 a month. The baby was dropped too so he's not getting physical therapy like he should. I've called all insurance companies and exhausted all ideas. Thankfully I think my autistic guy should get his back within a couple days and mine and the baby could be 30-45 days ...maybe less if we are lucky. Unfortunately I have a bad case of thrush because of a stupid steroid inhaler I take. If anyone has had oral thrush and know of any natural remedies or over the counter stuff PLEASE LMK!!!!
That's horrible!! Have you tried genetian violet for the thrush?
Old 11-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #56
Mercy24
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Dislocated my knee (again), really makes it difficult to dtd among othr things. Having a bunch of pg symptoms but I poas today and bfn so who knows what's up with that.