Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Pregnancy cravings are a beast!

I really want some raw oysters. On a cracker. With lemon, horseradish, and cocktail sauce.

REALLY bad. Like, so bad... I'm seriously debating on going to get some.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Id love a venti pumpkin spice latte with a glazed doughnut, chocolate glazed doughnut and a dozen holes!

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #3
Arabesque
Registered Users

My Mood:
When I was pregnant with DS I craved shrimp. I hated shrimp, but I could not stop eating it. 3 years later and I still crave it.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy cravings are a beast!

Mmmm, shrimp. I have eaten shrimp since I was a kid. I still eat it constantly. I CAN'T stand it grilled this pregnancy, though. For some reason the grilled texture/flavor really gets to me.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

I'm enjoying totinos Canadian bacon pizza with macaroni salad. Also chicken taco salad has been a big craving this time. So weird. I'm ready to be done with "morning" sickness though. Hopefully it doesn't last all 40 weeks like last time. I was throwing up right before pushing because I was at the hospital and they wouldn't let me eat. :/ they also wouldn't give me anything for nausea. (yep I'm a bit bitter) SOOOOO happy we are going to a birthing center this time.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29
I'm enjoying totinos Canadian bacon pizza with macaroni salad. Also chicken taco salad has been a big craving this time. So weird. I'm ready to be done with "morning" sickness though. Hopefully it doesn't last all 40 weeks like last time. I was throwing up right before pushing because I was at the hospital and they wouldn't let me eat. :/ they also wouldn't give me anything for nausea. (yep I'm a bit bitter) SOOOOO happy we are going to a birthing center this time.
I snuck my Zofran into L and D and after taking it told them. My OB laughed when she heard that since the nurse never asked her, just told me no. Laboring nauseous sucked!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #7
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

I have GD this time around, and all I've wanted for weeks is a big gooey Cinnabon. Too bad that it has more carbs than I'm allowed in an entire day!
Old 11-05-2012, 03:06 AM   #8
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

ugh tell me about it i've been craving quizno's, panera bread and red robbin but am in japan right now and can't get any of that.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 AM   #9
kanga1622
Registered Users

With DS I craved grilled chicken and fettuccine Alfredo. I pretty much survived on that toward the end with frozen mixed veggies thrown in.

So far this time I haven't had any cravings yet. Although I will never turn down a grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 11-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #10
romansmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemariep
I have GD this time around, and all I've wanted for weeks is a big gooey Cinnabon. Too bad that it has more carbs than I'm allowed in an entire day!
Right there with ya!!