Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #51
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Only with this one, and it was right. The moment my test turned positive I said it was a girl. I started doubting right before the ultrasound but I was right!

Kristen - Helpmeet to an amazing DH. Mama to seven blessings (and #8 on the way!)

Advertisement

Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #52
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I thought DS was a boy initially (then doubted) but my first hunch was right! Based on my diet this time ( sweets and lighter meals versus MEAT, junkfood and large portions like with DS) and other symptoms I knew she was a girl !

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #53
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Did you have a "hunch" about the gender?

I was wrong with all of mine, except #3, when I purposely guessed the opposite of my intuition and was right
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #54
Gerdgrid
Formerly K****i
seller
seller

No idea either time. I do have a 100% success rate when dreaming about other people's babies, though
Gerdgrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #55
babyrosie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just knew dd was a boy. I would have dreams that she was a girl and I would say "no. That's wrong. I know it's a boy". I just wanted a boy so bad. Now with this baby, I just have no idea whatsoever. And I don't feel strongly about wanting one gender or the other. My cravings have been opposite and I am much more tired, gaining a lot more weight, and we are not finding out til baby is born. Have not had 1 dream this time either. So I have no idea
Old 11-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #56
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I really thought DS was a girl for about half of my pregnancy (we didn't find out the sex until he was born). I started waive ring though and thought he was a boy by the end. It was probably 60/40 towards both with everyone we knew. It is so funny how people are just convinced that they "know" from xyz ;-). I don't really know with this one. I tend to think boy but I'm only 4 weeks and really don't have any idea. I had a dream last week that I was pregnant again and that this one was a girl...the dream promoted me to test and I got my BFP! We shall see, I'm anxious to see if symptoms are the same or different. Most of my friends and family didn't really have symptoms that were gender-specifics though, so I don't place too much faith in that. We plan to find out the sex of this baby ahead of time.
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #57
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

With my son I knew at 10 week ultrasound that he was a boy. He looked exactly like his brother! DH keeps calling this one a girl but I don't know yet. We haven't even seen him/her on ultrasound yet.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:46 AM   #58
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

With DD2 I was sure she was a boy... wrong. Ah well, love her anyway.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #59
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
I never even thought about what gender I was carrying with my first 2, because we decided to find out. We have #3 on the way and we are not finding out so naturally I've been thinking. At first I thought boy...but around 9 weeks I started thinking girl. I'm almost 12 weeks and still feeling like its a girl. dh and I both want another son...but now I'm kinda hoping for a baby girl
Old 12-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #60
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was right with both of mine