Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

I just received a Boba Air in a trade and I love the fit! Does anyone have both an Air and a 3G to compare the fit? Do they fit similar? Last week I got a BBII and I'm not liking how it fits my frame (5'3, 120lbs, small shoulders). I'm also not digging the internal carrier of the BBII, as I'm small breasted and don't need the additional challenge of trying to move my small breast around the internal Y of the carrier to nurse. Anywho, hoping someone has both the Air and the 3G to compare their fit. TIA!

Advertisement

momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

anyone?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
Mamabird11
Registered Users

I have the 2G and have tried on the Air and the biggest difference for me (other than being super light) was that there was no padding so it def wasn't as comfortable for me. The fit seemed to be pretty similar judging from the 5 minutes I had it on.
Mamabird11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamabird11 View Post
I have the 2G and have tried on the Air and the biggest difference for me (other than being super light) was that there was no padding so it def wasn't as comfortable for me. The fit seemed to be pretty similar judging from the 5 minutes I had it on.
thanks!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anyone else?
Old 11-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
lissydoll99
Registered
seller

I have both, and I think they fit very similar, the air just feel soooo much lighter!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissydoll99
I have both, and I think they fit very similar, the air just feel soooo much lighter!
Good to know. I'm loving our Air!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
chach4
Registered Users
seller

I can't speak to the 2g or 3g, but I have had the boba air for about a month and I've loved it so far. My little girl is almost 3 months. It works great for us now. Tho Yes, with the lack of padding I wonder if when she is heavier if it will be uncomfortable for me. How old/big is your babe?
Anyway, I love how small it gets. Just had a trip to indoor waterpark and it was great to be able to fit it in my backpack.. and its comfy so far?
I almost don't want to hear about the other boba models because then ill want them!
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #9
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4
I can't speak to the 2g or 3g, but I have had the boba air for about a month and I've loved it so far. My little girl is almost 3 months. It works great for us now. Tho Yes, with the lack of padding I wonder if when she is heavier if it will be uncomfortable for me. How old/big is your babe?
Anyway, I love how small it gets. Just had a trip to indoor waterpark and it was great to be able to fit it in my backpack.. and its comfy so far?
I almost don't want to hear about the other boba models because then ill want them!
He's 18mo and 24lbs. I was able to wear him comfortably grocery shopping yesterday. My lower back was a little sore last night, but I think that's mostly from being preggo. I too love how compact it is.