Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
momma_dna's Avatar
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest FL
Posts: 1,828
fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

I just received a Boba Air in a trade and I love the fit! Does anyone have both an Air and a 3G to compare the fit? Do they fit similar? Last week I got a BBII and I'm not liking how it fits my frame (5'3, 120lbs, small shoulders). I'm also not digging the internal carrier of the BBII, as I'm small breasted and don't need the additional challenge of trying to move my small breast around the internal Y of the carrier to nurse. Anywho, hoping someone has both the Air and the 3G to compare their fit. TIA!

Advertisement

momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
momma_dna's Avatar
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest FL
Posts: 1,828
Re: fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

anyone?
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
Mamabird11
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Re: fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

I have the 2G and have tried on the Air and the biggest difference for me (other than being super light) was that there was no padding so it def wasn't as comfortable for me. The fit seemed to be pretty similar judging from the 5 minutes I had it on.
Mamabird11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
momma_dna's Avatar
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest FL
Posts: 1,828
Re: fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamabird11 View Post
I have the 2G and have tried on the Air and the biggest difference for me (other than being super light) was that there was no padding so it def wasn't as comfortable for me. The fit seemed to be pretty similar judging from the 5 minutes I had it on.
thanks!
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
momma_dna's Avatar
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest FL
Posts: 1,828
Anyone else?
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
lissydoll99
Registered
seller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 79
Re: fit of Boba Air compared to 3G

I have both, and I think they fit very similar, the air just feel soooo much lighter!
__________________
Lissa M0M of Little Man & Buggy In LOVE to the MAN of my DREAMS, E
Owner, Barabows all things girly! I blog to help keep myself sane, and to share my trials and triumphs in attachment parenting!
lissydoll99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
momma_dna's Avatar
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest FL
Posts: 1,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissydoll99
I have both, and I think they fit very similar, the air just feel soooo much lighter!
Good to know. I'm loving our Air!
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
chach4's Avatar
chach4
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 671
I can't speak to the 2g or 3g, but I have had the boba air for about a month and I've loved it so far. My little girl is almost 3 months. It works great for us now. Tho Yes, with the lack of padding I wonder if when she is heavier if it will be uncomfortable for me. How old/big is your babe?
Anyway, I love how small it gets. Just had a trip to indoor waterpark and it was great to be able to fit it in my backpack.. and its comfy so far?
I almost don't want to hear about the other boba models because then ill want them!
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #9
momma_dna's Avatar
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northwest FL
Posts: 1,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4
I can't speak to the 2g or 3g, but I have had the boba air for about a month and I've loved it so far. My little girl is almost 3 months. It works great for us now. Tho Yes, with the lack of padding I wonder if when she is heavier if it will be uncomfortable for me. How old/big is your babe?
Anyway, I love how small it gets. Just had a trip to indoor waterpark and it was great to be able to fit it in my backpack.. and its comfy so far?
I almost don't want to hear about the other boba models because then ill want them!
He's 18mo and 24lbs. I was able to wear him comfortably grocery shopping yesterday. My lower back was a little sore last night, but I think that's mostly from being preggo. I too love how compact it is.
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.