Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #101
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

I had my 10 wk appt today and they could not find heart beat with the Doppler. I ALMOST wasn't even concerned. Almost. But the midwife is letting me do an early ultrasound next week (she even said yes before we couldn't find a heartbeat) so that is great. I'm so excited to see the little peanut!!! A week is such a ling time. nothing else new.

Hey mama who posted before me...do you have a pic to share?

Advertisement

newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #102
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Quick update. Had my 12 week ultrasound and it was GOOD! Baby measured 12w4d with a heartrate of 166. Baby was wiggling around and kept her hands infront of her face much of the time. Such a cutie! I am blessed.
Awww yay!!!! That's so amazing!!!!!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #103
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Quick update. Had my 12 week ultrasound and it was GOOD! Baby measured 12w4d with a heartrate of 166. Baby was wiggling around and kept her hands infront of her face much of the time. Such a cutie! I am blessed.
that's wonderful news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
I had my 10 wk appt today and they could not find heart beat with the Doppler. I ALMOST wasn't even concerned. Almost. But the midwife is letting me do an early ultrasound next week (she even said yes before we couldn't find a heartbeat) so that is great. I'm so excited to see the little peanut!!! A week is such a ling time. nothing else new.
10 weeks is still early to get it with the doppler. Most Drs don't bother trying until 12 weeks, because, though some mamas on here find the hb at home at 8-9 weeks, those mamas generally have a lot of time to spend looking whereas the Drs don't have 15 minutes to search around, kwim?

I'm glad she agreed about the u/s - for this week to fly by and for you to see a bouncing bean in there!

AFM: I'm going to talk to DH tonight, but I think I'm going to try to get in for an appt with my Dr tomorrow. I've felt a lot of kicking and squirming today - I'm sure that's helping me feel a bit more confident to walk in that office again.
I don't think I can do it without DH, though. I need someone with me for support... a bit more support than Levi can offer anyways! I'm just worried about timing, as DH works afternoons and has to leave home at 11:30 - we'd have to be out of town by 11 at the latest, it's a 40 minute drive home, and we can't leave the house until we get the kids out the door for school (about 8:45) and I have to shower. Stupid scheduling, lol.

I know there's no way I can face the u/s without DH by my side - a huge reason why I will be making them send me somewhere other than the major hospital for it - and he'll just have to use a personal or sick day or something for that one.
But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
For now, gotta get to the Dr. and
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #104
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

that's wonderful news!

10 weeks is still early to get it with the doppler. Most Drs don't bother trying until 12 weeks, because, though some mamas on here find the hb at home at 8-9 weeks, those mamas generally have a lot of time to spend looking whereas the Drs don't have 15 minutes to search around, kwim?

I'm glad she agreed about the u/s - for this week to fly by and for you to see a bouncing bean in there!

AFM: I'm going to talk to DH tonight, but I think I'm going to try to get in for an appt with my Dr tomorrow. I've felt a lot of kicking and squirming today - I'm sure that's helping me feel a bit more confident to walk in that office again.
I don't think I can do it without DH, though. I need someone with me for support... a bit more support than Levi can offer anyways! I'm just worried about timing, as DH works afternoons and has to leave home at 11:30 - we'd have to be out of town by 11 at the latest, it's a 40 minute drive home, and we can't leave the house until we get the kids out the door for school (about 8:45) and I have to shower. Stupid scheduling, lol.

I know there's no way I can face the u/s without DH by my side - a huge reason why I will be making them send me somewhere other than the major hospital for it - and he'll just have to use a personal or sick day or something for that one.
But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
For now, gotta get to the Dr. and
Elena- soooo happy for you!! So glad baby is getting more active and you are feeling better <3 Thats such wonderful news that you are going to see the doctor!!! Will be praying for you and baby hiccup

Old 11-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #105
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Elena- soooo happy for you!! So glad baby is getting more active and you are feeling better <3 Thats such wonderful news that you are going to see the doctor!!! Will be praying for you and baby hiccup
Thanks Amanda
I'm really hoping to get there tomorrow - get my courage up and I just wanna get it over with, kwim?
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #106
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Absolutely!!! I totally know what you mean! You have so much anxiety about it, once you go and it goes ok you will be much more settled. Just so many emotions wrapped up in the dr and setting it's hard to go that first time. So happy that you are doing this big step!!!

Old 11-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #107
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

I made a video to share the news with my family. Posted it on facebook and our blog. So far there's been very little FB comments. Hopefully people catch on and watch the video or I might have to actually call people, lol.

here's the link if you want to watch it.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #108
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love it, Kate.

Elena, I hope the perfect appointment time slot opens up for you tomorrow.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:43 AM   #109
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

Hello,
I guess i'll introduce myself. I read through this entire thread last night.
I was due Nov 27th with the babe I lost. Lost April 16th. i never suspected I'd lose a baby. You know, it won't happen to me. It was beyond devastating. As you all here know.
Our 8th anniversary was Oct 25th, we've been half heartedly preventing for awhile, and didn't even discuss it on the 25th. Just weren't going there on our anniversary!
Well, I knew it was fertile days, even had a little ovulation spotting that very day! I've never had that happen before!!!
Left the next day to go to Texas for 8 days. Threw a birthday party with my family for my 3yearold, and repaired our rent house to be re-rented by a new family. By that thursday the exhaustion set in, but i'd been working sunup to sundown and attributed it to that. I just kept falling asleep in the evenings! Well, lo and behold, wednesday morning when i hadnt eaten for 2 hours after being up I was hit with a wave of nausea. Went and got 2 tests, and took one when i got home. I wasnt even late, and had a lovely BFP. Took another the next morning, just for fun and it was darker!
So today I am 4 weeks 5days. I've been TIRED, nauseated and my milk makers are swollen. I hardly had ANY symptoms with the wee babe I lost in April. I am thrilled to be so tired!!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #110
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

I'm out ladies. Sad, disappointed, but I know God is in control. Best wishes to all of you!