Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #31
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
I tested, but having trouble getting the picture to work... photobucket has changed a lot since I last used it....

I also have a digi pic:

I feel so blessed right now- I am so grateful! Just feeling so very lucky- though my RE's nurse told me it doesn't necessarily mean anything until the beta on Monday- but even still... I finally see something on the tests!!!
Yay!!!!! I'm soo soo happy!!!!

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #32
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 5th

Rebecca,

I am so so thrilled for you! I even told my midwife just now bc i was so excited! I can only imagine the joy you and your dh must be feeling! What beautiful pics. Wishing you a happy and uneventful 9 months!!!!

Cindy
Old 11-10-2012, 05:36 AM   #33
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations Rebecca! I wonder if they both took! Good luck on Monday!
Old 11-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #34
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca- SO AWESOME!!!! It's so nice and dark too! Stick babies, stick!! I'm so excited for you!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #35
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
I tested, but having trouble getting the picture to work... photobucket has changed a lot since I last used it....

I also have a digi pic:

I feel so blessed right now- I am so grateful! Just feeling so very lucky- though my RE's nurse told me it doesn't necessarily mean anything until the beta on Monday- but even still... I finally see something on the tests!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is sooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you & that means you're in July with me!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! Can I put your BFP in the 30+ thread too?!?

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #36
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Huge Congrats Rebecca!!!!!! That is one nice and DARK BFP. So you were 7dp 5dt? Mine were all + at different points, with my first pregnancy I never tested before beta day so no idea, with DS I tested at 6dp5dt and got a BFN, BFP 3 days later and sky high betas and twins (lost baby B at 9w), with DD I got a BFP at 4dp5dt so crazy early even though she was a singleton, with my Feb loss I knew before I tested at 8dp5dt, June I tested BFP early again 4dp5dt but it was a chemical and at 10dp5dt beta was only 13 and back to 2 2 days later. This time I didn't test until 10dp5dt and the test was a bright instant BFP. (which I knew-had started to puke the night before and that's a 100% pregnancy sign for me).

Jennifer-prayers for a sticky baby E!!!!!!

Mel and Carissa-hope you conceive again quickly. And Mel of course I understand. I will try and not post my signature etc. and will only post my updates in the pregnancy after loss thread (so you guys will have to stalk me there!)
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #37
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Congratulations Rebecca! I wonder if they both took! Good luck on Monday!
I wonder too

Ingrid- I did test 7dp5dt- no other symptoms though- at least nothing that wasn't also a symptom of the estrace and crinone.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #38
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699
Huge Congrats Rebecca!!!!!! That is one nice and DARK BFP. So you were 7dp 5dt? Mine were all + at different points, with my first pregnancy I never tested before beta day so no idea, with DS I tested at 6dp5dt and got a BFN, BFP 3 days later and sky high betas and twins (lost baby B at 9w), with DD I got a BFP at 4dp5dt so crazy early even though she was a singleton, with my Feb loss I knew before I tested at 8dp5dt, June I tested BFP early again 4dp5dt but it was a chemical and at 10dp5dt beta was only 13 and back to 2 2 days later. This time I didn't test until 10dp5dt and the test was a bright instant BFP. (which I knew-had started to puke the night before and that's a 100% pregnancy sign for me).

Jennifer-prayers for a sticky baby E!!!!!!

Mel and Carissa-hope you conceive again quickly. And Mel of course I understand. I will try and not post my signature etc. and will only post my updates in the pregnancy after loss thread (so you guys will have to stalk me there!)
Awe, you are sweet! I'm sure we all want updates to your little one- we try so hard for them, it's hard not to brag! I'm doing better (I just had a rough week teaching last week with some parents), so please don't stop posting on account of me!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #39
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

a big WOOO-HOOOO for you Rebecca!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #40
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Congrats to the BFP.

Good luck to every one else that is still trying for their BFP

AFM; Waiting to start opk testing but earlier today was a scarey wake up from our nap. Had a earthquake that was 4.3 only 50miles from us. So for now I'm still pretty nervous.

Not sure how often can post due to my DH laptop died so we're having to share for now until after Christmas to get him a new one as for now money is tight due to taxes an holidays coming up an treatments.

I'll try to check in as much as I can when DH doesn't have laptop.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote