Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #91
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean View Post
I used the Mucinex this cycle and let me tell ya.....it worked! It totally thins out mucus. It does it everywhere though and left me with a runny nose and coughing up yucky stuff. We'll see if it did anything to help get a bfp. Hopefully your ICs work for ya!
Gina~ hopefully the Mucinex works for you, I might try it if the ICs fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
I use the ICs a lot to just not have to deal with the mess. I keep it right next to where ever the action is in. Slip it in and go pee. Then I go to bed. I did forget to take it out first thing once and freaked me out when I realized how long it had been in there. I love the ICs. I use during my fertile window everytime.
How long have you used them for TTC?

Advertisement

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #92
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hello! It seems as though I may be joining you ladies! My name is Tawny and I am 35yo. I am on my last week of BCP's and then we will be TTC. Excited to be here! Can any of you ladies direct me to some info/links reguarding when ovulation occurs and how to tell when ovulating?
Old 11-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #93
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas! I just wanted to drop in and spread some babydust around!!! Praying for some super dark BFPs and sticky beans for every mama here! You all are in my thoughts and prayers often! <3

My little bean is doing great. I'll have an ultrasound Monday. I'll be about 12 weeks then. After all the losses, it feels SO good to have a sticky bean! I'm praying you all get to experience this VERY soon! I'm cheering for you mamas!!
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #94
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Ladies I'm waiting to go to my RE appointment today. I sure hope we get the go for the IUI. I took another opk this morning an my DH looked at it an said it's much darker than the others. I'm so hoping it is.

I'll try an post how everything goes after my appointment today if can. Dh wants to take me out to a fresh produce place later this evening.

Good Luck an praying for everyone on here. God Bless...& sending to all..
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:14 AM   #95
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

slyfoxy - Good luck at your RE appt!

Deanna - Im so excited for you!! Stick baby bean stick!!

AFM: just waiting still I think maybe the spotting has stopped as of yesterday!!! Now just monitoring my CM till I see the RE next Weds! I can't wait to get back to TTC! DH and I haven't followed the rules completly and BD a couple of times the last week! hopefully that doesn't screw anything up!

to us all and Lets get another run of BFP!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #96
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Karina- I have been using the ICs off and on since June. Just added preseed this cycle and used the IC every time.

16 dpo no sign of AF and no test. I know how could I let that happen? I don't know what is going on. My temp took a nose dive so I guess the witch is coming, I just don't have my typical symptoms of her arrival.

Prepping the house for DD's 5th birthday and fall celebration this weekend. The kids are doing pics and we get to tour DH's new plant this weekend.

Robin hoping you get some great news at your RE appointment.

Last edited by tedcgh; 11-16-2012 at 01:13 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #97
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Appointment went just GREAT. Got my answers today. Went had my ultrasound to see how things was going. Well had one follie LO that was bout 22mm think it how you say it an lining was perfect at 12. My RE was very thrilled with what he saw. We done the IUI an tomorrow starts my 2ww So today was great plus they gave me a HCG shot which he never done before but due to my age to help things alone an he's very protective over me. When he done the IUI he said it couldn't be any perfect then this.

Now on my DH his counts was just great. Before wash was 114million with motility of 80% after wash count was 41million with motility of 72% which our RE is thrilled with. Our RE was more aggressive this time due to my age. We done a HCG shot as never done that before that is ok as I felt it needed to be done.

I start a certain suppositories Tuesday can't remember the name right now. Then in 7 days go for blood work to make sure ovulated like needed to be. Then Nov 30 do a hpt. It would be a great gift if got pregnant this month due to my birthday is only 4 days away.

Sorry for bragging but this has been a long wait for us. Hope to get great news soon.

I'll be praying for all you lovely ladies to get your BFP soon. Hang in there as IF can be a real witch to deal with.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #98
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Appointment went just GREAT. Got my answers today. Went had my ultrasound to see how things was going. Well had one follie LO that was bout 22mm think it how you say it an lining was perfect at 12. My RE was very thrilled with what he saw. We done the IUI an tomorrow starts my 2ww So today was great plus they gave me a HCG shot which he never done before but due to my age to help things alone an he's very protective over me. When he done the IUI he said it couldn't be any perfect then this.

Now on my DH his counts was just great. Before wash was 114million with motility of 80% after wash count was 41million with motility of 72% which our RE is thrilled with. Our RE was more aggressive this time due to my age. We done a HCG shot as never done that before that is ok as I felt it needed to be done.

I start a certain suppositories Tuesday can't remember the name right now. Then in 7 days go for blood work to make sure ovulated like needed to be. Then Nov 30 do a hpt. It would be a great gift if got pregnant this month due to my birthday is only 4 days away.

Sorry for bragging but this has been a long wait for us. Hope to get great news soon.

I'll be praying for all you lovely ladies to get your BFP soon. Hang in there as IF can be a real witch to deal with.
Yay for a great appointment filled with positive news. Hoping the 2ww goes quickly.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #99
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
I hope MS strikes you soon. That is a little weird to say though.
Thanks! It's here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace
Hello! It seems as though I may be joining you ladies! My name is Tawny and I am 35yo. I am on my last week of BCP's and then we will be TTC. Excited to be here! Can any of you ladies direct me to some info/links reguarding when ovulation occurs and how to tell when ovulating?
Hope your stay s short & sweet! I'll go ahead & put you under waiting to O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy

Congrats on the IUI! The suppositories are most likely progesterone. They will help build a good thick lining for your bean to snuggle into. Sending lots of your way!!!!! : goodvibes:

AFM: I am almost to 5 wks & the extreme fatigue & nausea have arrived as they have kicked my butt today. But I am not complaining. I am a little freaked out by the extremely early arrival of the nausea. I've never gotten it before right at 7 wks, , but like I said, no complaining here.

I think I have everyone updated to the right spot. I desperately need someone to take over. My grandfather is in his final hours, a couple days at the most, so I will not be in a position to take care of things here...starting a new thread Monday, updating, etc. Anyone who is interested please PM me. I wish things were such that I could continue because I love all you mommas so much.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #100
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm going to take my bag of Reese's peanut butter cups (small bag!) and watch as much of Downton Abbey as I can before I fall asleep tonight! Anyone else have awesome plans for tonight?