Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #21
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

I'm so sorry, mama! That can't be an easy situation to be in. I don't know what I'd do if my DH said he didn't want any more.

My DH is fully on board with having another one, but he is also under a lot of stress right now and I feel bad/guilty asking him to try and fit BDing in around my fertile times. He works full time and he is going to school full time working on his masters.....he is so busy and juggling so much and I feel like I shouldn't "bother" him with ttc. Like right now, he's working on a paper but we need to BD because I'm supposed to be ovulating tonight/tomorrow morning, but I feel horrible asking him.

Balancing all of this out is difficult! Maybe given some time you DH will change his mind? I think that praying for peace is an excellent idea, but I really hope that you will get another chance in the future!
Thank you for your encouragement. It means a lot. And there are always ways to...encourage the hubs to feel frisky, even if he's busy. go get em girl!

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #22
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Beckstar- My husband had gone through periods like that. He decided we should just be happy with our family as we are. Well- after the FET last week- he stops me and actually thanked me for pressing forward- he said regardless of the outcome he is happy we continued trying. I hope your husband comes around again- I really think he will. My husband and I had one gruesome and ugly fight about it- it was pretty terrible, but after that we reached a compromise and....

AFM: We have our BFP! I posted pics in the Blessed with Children Struggling for More thread. We are so happy- and we have this awareness of how completely lucky and blessed we are. We are still nervous because it is so early- I have my blood test Monday... So... Deanna- please go ahead and move me. Eek!!! I'm so excited!!! I will be praying for you all and hope there are many more BFPs soon!!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #23
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

will anyone else find it funny that I fell asleep on the day I think I O'ed? Clearly old age.

well, at least part of me feels ttc- I think I must have needed a tiny step back...

Becky- DH and I haven't always agreed (he never thinks we can handle another ) so I get it, but its never the same from the outside. I know we all change our minds, but I haven't yet dealt with the actual word no.

Carrie- hang in there with the insurance (I think its great! because I know I have nothing covered if I look at that route) I'm sure it feels like an eternity, though.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #24
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love seeing bfps
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #25
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay! It's back! I'm actually in the 2WW again. Crossing my fingers!!!

Congrats, Deanna! I'm so thrilled for you.

My fav foods are the same old boring things. I don't like trying new things, but I love to eat. I'd say I'm a big fan of pizza and pasta right now. Great for the waistline... ;-)
Old 11-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #26
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I also love BBQ. Random thought I know, but we passes to BBQ places on the way home from the cider mill this morning and it smelled so good. Then I realized that is pretty much my fave.

I found out today that DH just doesn't think after this possible next baby, that he wants anymore. We started talking about big families and he said 4+ and I said over 6. He thinks that he just couldn't handle any more. Last night I babysat 3 kids and we had 5 crazy kids around the table. I just looked at it and thought wow this looks right. Well evidently it stressed DH to the pony that he feels complete now, but "knows" how much I want another.

I told myself that I wasn't going to test anymore until AF didn't show up. Well I lied and have tested more than normal. After what I thought was a line. I just wanted to see it again and it just isn't there. So I guess DH was right, I am crazy. I feel like an emotional roller coaster so I am sure AF is just around the corner. 10 dpo.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Wink Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

AFM; Waiting to start opk testing, really hoping to get to BD'NG tonight. We was planning on earlier today but after a 4.3 earthquake only 50miles from us an scared us we didn't get to. Plus not sure how often can post due to my DH laptop died so we're having to share for now until after Christmas to get him a new one as for now money is tight due to taxes an holidays coming up an treatments.

I'll try to check in as much as I can when DH doesn't have laptop. I'll post photos of opk test when I get a postive but for now just waiting..

Ladies good luck on testing an may you all get a BFP soon. To the ones that already got their BFP may you have a HH9M..

God Bless...
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #28
momto2princesses
Registered Users

I'm so glad this thread is back.

Congrats on the BFPs!

I've had a rough couple of weeks. After a BFP in mid october, (which I wasn't expecting since I thought I had AF in early Oct), I found out on halloween that I lost that baby too. None of the OBs could figure it out really, best guess is that either it was ectopic and my body resorbed it, OR it was a late implantation that somehow briefly survived all of that bleeding. Either way, losing another baby in the space of 4 months has been really difficult. Not to mention that I had promised my BFF that I'd spend last weekend with her in CA. This would have been great, except for that she's due with her 2nd tomorrow, and I basically came out there to hang out because her husband was out of town and she didn't want to be alone if she went into labor. SHE is fabulous and has been awesome throughout the past few months, but it was so hard for me to be there, knowing that I would have been 22 weeks (with the 1st baby I lost), and having just come off of my 2nd miscarriage.

Sorry to be the depressing one, but that's just where I am right now.

We might try right away, or we might wait until next month. I don't know. My OB wants to put me on progesterone next time, but I don't really know how I feel about that. Anyone want to weigh in with their experience with it?
Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #29
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas! Still waiting but think my spotting is starting to stop!!! Can't wait to get back to getting another BFP... So would I technically be TTC #4 since I have DS and just had a blighted ovum and ectopic??? What do you mamas think???

QOTW: I LOVE Pasta and Ice Cream!! I can't pass either of them up if offered!! KWIM!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #30
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Af arrived Wednesday, I am on CD5. If we conceived this month it would be our 4th August baby.

I like desserts and bread, it shows

Too much going this week, a dd turned 8 last Friday, another turns 17 tomorrow and I will turn 39 on the 18th. We have a sick milk cow. Dh has an interview Tuesday and we got an offer on our house in NM. Busy, busy!