Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #81
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Just wanted to send like all the sticky dust and BFP dust in the world. Since mine doesn't want to come out I pray that some of you have some luck and get your bfp very soon and yours stays in! much love mama's Stay positive!

Advertisement

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #82
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cd1. I'll be trying to steer clear of this place...hubs is starting to plan the trip to Italy he promised me if we stayed unpregnant until the twins were 2...maybe I'll get lucky and ovulate in Europe and conceive a Venice or Florence to add to our family.

Thanks for all the encouraging support...may you all graduate and stay that way super soon!!

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #83
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Ladies here is the photos of the 3 test I've done. Not sure if be posting tomorrow as we're getting ready take 2 1/2 hr trip tomorrow to stay at hotel tomorrow night an be ready see our RE the next day. Praying that Friday we get great news an the go ahead with IUI. I'll be testing tomorrow 3x again but may not get to post as may just may take a break from the net until after the IUI is done I hope.

Congrats too the one that got approved for IVF. That is just great news. Sorry can't remember everyone nick. Please forgive me.

For everyone else I'll be praying for you also.
Night.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #84
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Ladies here is the photos of the 3 test I've done. Not sure if be posting tomorrow as we're getting ready take 2 1/2 hr trip tomorrow to stay at hotel tomorrow night an be ready see our RE the next day. Praying that Friday we get great news an the go ahead with IUI. I'll be testing tomorrow 3x again but may not get to post as may just may take a break from the net until after the IUI is done I hope.

Congrats too the one that got approved for IVF. That is just great news. Sorry can't remember everyone nick. Please forgive me.

For everyone else I'll be praying for you also.
Night.
It looks like it's getting closer. Your O date may be off this month because of the surgeries. Just keep testing, it'll get darker! I O'd late this month and my opks were not normal.....but they did eventually get positive.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #85
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

TMI ALERT!!!

Hey ladies, CD8 today and finally something exciting going on, I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom and I wiped a ton of EWCM (sorry for the TMI)
I have made it a point to stay hydrated this cycle because the last two cycles things down south where drier than the sahara desert, seriously the only way I could examine my CM was to go digging for it.

Anyway, I have my preseed and instead cups ready for this cycle, anyone has experience with the ICs??? Do you use them once you get a +OPK or when you detect fertile CM???

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #86
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Question of the week: What is your favorite food or kind of food?

Steak and potatoes! hehe

I think I'm 7dpo. This cycle has been a little hard to interpret with my CM and temps not really matching up.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #87
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
TMI ALERT!!!

Hey ladies, CD8 today and finally something exciting going on, I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom and I wiped a ton of EWCM (sorry for the TMI)
I have made it a point to stay hydrated this cycle because the last two cycles things down south where drier than the sahara desert, seriously the only way I could examine my CM was to go digging for it.

Anyway, I have my preseed and instead cups ready for this cycle, anyone has experience with the ICs??? Do you use them once you get a +OPK or when you detect fertile CM???
Not so much of an issue this time around, but have you used guaifenesin (Mucinex) to help w/ EWCM? I haven't b/c my cycles have been so controlled & cm isn't really a factor w/ IUI, but I've seen it recommended as a "can't hurt, might help" kind of thing.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #88
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Not so much of an issue this time around, but have you used guaifenesin (Mucinex) to help w/ EWCM? I haven't b/c my cycles have been so controlled & cm isn't really a factor w/ IUI, but I've seen it recommended as a "can't hurt, might help" kind of thing.
No, I haven't, I only try one new thing per cycle, I started with OPKs, then Temping, last moth was preseed, this month I'm trying the ICs, and hopefully this works and I don't have to try anything crazy next month

Congratulations on the IVF approval!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #89
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
No, I haven't, I only try one new thing per cycle, I started with OPKs, then Temping, last moth was preseed, this month I'm trying the ICs, and hopefully this works and I don't have to try anything crazy next month

Congratulations on the IVF approval!!!
I used the Mucinex this cycle and let me tell ya.....it worked! It totally thins out mucus. It does it everywhere though and left me with a runny nose and coughing up yucky stuff. We'll see if it did anything to help get a bfp. Hopefully your ICs work for ya!
Old 11-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #90
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
TMI ALERT!!!

I use the ICs a lot to just not have to deal with the mess. I keep it right next to where ever the action is in. Slip it in and go pee. Then I go to bed. I did forget to take it out first thing once and freaked me out when I realized how long it had been in there. I love the ICs. I use during my fertile window everytime.

15 dpo and still no sign of AF. My boobs hurt like crazy. I ran out of strips earlier this week and bought a $tree the other day while I was there. May I say how much I despise those test? I used one yesterday and today and swear there might be a line, but then I was convinced that it was the antibody strip. Then of course 15 minutes later I have to look at it and there is a stupid evap line. Ugh. Do the $tree always look like nothing and then evap? I know. Don't look at them after time, but I seriously tell if I could see anything. Then I feel like I waste so many test, I don't want to waste another one to just see.

Last edited by tedcgh; 11-15-2012 at 02:22 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote