|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-09-2013, 04:55 PM||#1|
ATTN Teaching Mamas (with Kindy exp.)
I am in my final semester for my BAS in Early Childhood and I was waiting for 5 teachers from my daughter's school to complete their surveys. I don't see any in my spam box so I'm guessing they got busy, forgot or whatnot. I don't want to keep bugging them so I thought about going online.
If you or someone you know has ever taught kindergarten, please complete this short survey. You can PM it to me or email your response at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to compile the answers for my Professor Sunday (tomorrow). ahhh!
1. Briefly describe your teaching career.
2. How long have you been teaching?
3. What grade do you currently teach?
4. How long have you been teaching this grade?
5. Have you taught any other grades?
6. How long did you teach those other grades (if this applies)?
7. Have you taught full or half day kindergarten sessions?
8. What do you think is a benefit to full day kindergarten programs?
9. What do you think is a benefit to half day kindergarten programs?
10. What do you think is a disadvantage to full day kindergarten programs?
11. What do you think is a disadvantage to half day kindergarten programs?
12. Have you observed any advantages related to literacy/ language arts learning?
13. Have you observed any disadvantages related to literacy/ language arts learning?
14. Have you observed any advantages related to mathematical learning?
15. Have you observed any disadvantages related to mathematical learning?
16. If you were given the option to choose between full day or half day kindergarten programs, which one would you chose and why?
Mama to 3 amazing