Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #51
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW 11/9-11/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Just the smu pic...

I can see it and normally I never see them! Congrats, mama!

Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #52
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2LilBug View Post
....and my mind keeps wandering to the place where everything I do/think/feel/etc is a pregnancy symptom!!! Gahhhh! I'm losing it.
Every month!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #53
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Where my ladies at??

Hows everyone doing? I think I can officially join the 2ww. I had a spike this morning.....it wasn't as high as I would like compared to the big dip yesterday, but it was a good jump! I was seriously starting to get concerned that I might not ovulate. I was able to BD last night too, so I'm feeling confident that I gave it my best shot this month. This is going to be a tough 2ww because AF is expected the day after Thanksgiving......so the stress of testing and waiting and the stress of extended family being together for the holidays. Hopefully I'll get a bfp this month and it will make my Thanksgiving a little less stressful......how can stress even bother you when you are supremely happy?!?

We'll see what happens, all I can do now is wait. So, where are you guys at, and how are you dealing with it?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #54
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Doing ok...not sure I ovulated this month but had a big spike this morning so we will see. Also, milk started leaking out of my boobs today! So strange! I weaned my guy 5 months ago and have never leaked. I don't think I'll be testing til next week, but maybe I'll test in the 16th just to join some of you. POas party!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #55
OneDayAtATime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
Just the smu pic...
I can clearly see it, even on the small thumbnail on my phone. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #56
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean
Where my ladies at??

Hows everyone doing? I think I can officially join the 2ww. I had a spike this morning.....it wasn't as high as I would like compared to the big dip yesterday, but it was a good jump! I was seriously starting to get concerned that I might not ovulate. I was able to BD last night too, so I'm feeling confident that I gave it my best shot this month. This is going to be a tough 2ww because AF is expected the day after Thanksgiving......so the stress of testing and waiting and the stress of extended family being together for the holidays. Hopefully I'll get a bfp this month and it will make my Thanksgiving a little less stressful......how can stress even bother you when you are supremely happy?!?

We'll see what happens, all I can do now is wait. So, where are you guys at, and how are you dealing with it?
Just hanging in there. I have a crazy busy week so my mind has almost forgotten about testing. I am going to test sat morning 10 dpo. The only way I will do it early is if I have some very obvious symptom like a 3 hr wave if nausea, lol. I'm really trying to not read into symptoms. I think that part makes it worse for me.

Ugh, not on my computer, Gina! What did ur temp do this am? How big of a shift?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #57
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Is it ok for me to join? My AF was due yesterday but I'm trying to hold out on testing. Mostly bc I have no tests... Lol. I refuse to pay $6-15 for a test. But I ordered a bunch of Internet cheapies that shipped today. If AF still isn't here when they arrive ill pee in them. :-)
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #58
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon
Is it ok for me to join? My AF was due yesterday but I'm trying to hold out on testing. Mostly bc I have no tests... Lol. I refuse to pay $6-15 for a test. But I ordered a bunch of Internet cheapies that shipped today. If AF still isn't here when they arrive ill pee in them. :-)
$1 STORE! $1 STORE!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #59
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

$1 STORE! $1 STORE!
I know. ;-)

But we're down a car bc mine was totaled last week. DH has the one we do still own at work all week. And I'm hoping to keep my suspicions on the DL for a while.

So I'd have to ride a bus to get there... Which I'm not about to do. Lol!

But my eBay Tests will be here soon. Shipping tomorrow morning.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #60
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
AF is due the 28th here! According to FF I O today, but I've been feeling O pains a day or so before they say I do. I got a positive OPK on Saturday (first month using them) so i'm waiting until next Wednesday to test. I order a bunch of wondfo's...so I mean I HAVE to use them right? Lol. I think 8DPO might be a little early, but it's as long as I can contain myself. Lol