Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
squiddles
Registered Users
seller

Re: no diapers, no DC#, no communication

I got a hold of someone once by searching Facebook with their email address! Found their profile, and messaged them. They responded instantly after weeks of ignoring me everywhere else

Advertisement

squiddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #12
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiddles View Post
I got a hold of someone once by searching Facebook with their email address! Found their profile, and messaged them. They responded instantly after weeks of ignoring me everywhere else
No offesnse but I am not going to that much trouble. If a person is wanting to sell items on here it shouldn't take a ton of work on my part to get ahold of them after I have given them money to get my items. They should be more responsible or not sell.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa

No offesnse but I am not going to that much trouble. If a person is wanting to sell items on here it shouldn't take a ton of work on my part to get ahold of them after I have given them money to get my items. They should be more responsible or not sell.
Yeah it isn't a buyer's responsibility to stay on top of a seller. Don't sell if you can't ship your product/be bothered to communicate with the buyer imo.
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
squiddles
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

LOL.... It took all of 3 minutes! It was no trouble at all and it got the seller to ship my package the next day after waiting weeks!! Not sure why that's a bad thing...

And of course they should be more responsible... That's not what the OP is about though... Sometimes we get stuck in a transaction with an irresponsible seller... Then what?

Last edited by squiddles; 11-22-2012 at 09:11 PM.
squiddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #15
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I cant believe you think it is okay, or even funny to have to basically pester the seller to get her to send product weeksmlater.

ts a bad because they are not responsible sellers. It should not take any more work on my part except t8 send money to get my product. If I had to spend time emailing or pming or filing disputes it is annoying and a waste of my time. I would not want to buy from those sellers.. I needed the diapers when I paid form them. Not a month later. Its not that hard to ship in a timely manner. If you cant at least make contact with the buyer and refund the money so I can give my money to someone who cares.

Last edited by Nerissa; 11-23-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Nerissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #16
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
I cant believe you think it is okay, or even funny to have to basically pester the seller to get her to send product weeksmlater.

ts a bad because they are not responsible sellers. It should not take any more work on my part except t8 send money to get my product. If I had to spend time emailing or pming or filing disputes it is annoying and a waste of my time. I would not want to buy from those sellers.. I needed the diapers when I paid form them. Not a month later. Its not that hard to ship in a timely manner. If you cant at least make contact with the buyer and refund the money so I can give my money to someone who cares.
They didn't say it was okay. They were just sharing a way they had had success in receiving their item. Should it have to be done? Nope. But some people really want/need the item and would rather exhaust all options to get it instead of dealing with PayPal, waiting for a ruling, waiting for a refund, waiting for it to clear, etc.

You said you didn't know where to go from here, and that was one experience and suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #17
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You are right I did ask for what to do. I am just frustraited cause i have tried everything to get her to send my diapers (except FB) and still nothing. I wanted those diapers for daycare when we started two weeks ago. Her post caught me at a bad moment.

I have just seen lots of posts on here and other sites about sellers not sending items, not repsonding to messages. It makes me very leary to continue buying. If as buyers we held sellers responsible, with proper feedback and not letting them get away with waiting weeks and weeks maybet there wouldn't be some many issues.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #18
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
You are right I did ask for what to do. I am just frustraited cause i have tried everything to get her to send my diapers (except FB) and still nothing. I wanted those diapers for daycare when we started two weeks ago. Her post caught me at a bad moment.

I have just seen lots of posts on here and other sites about sellers not sending items, not repsonding to messages. It makes me very leary to continue buying. If as buyers we held sellers responsible, with proper feedback and not letting them get away with waiting weeks and weeks maybet there wouldn't be some many issues.
I know. It's extremely frustrating. I'm sorry you're having to deal with it. Especially when you needed them in a time sensitive manner. And I totally agree with you. It's practically my mantra in T&F to not be afraid to leave negative feedback. Others need to warned, and the mama held accountable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote