Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
My Mood:
Pregnancy symptoms way more promonent then before..

I'm 8w4d pregnant and I had very promonent symptoms even before I got a bfp. I'm so emotional. I cry so much...I cried 3x just today. I have all the classic symptoms but that one is so much strong then with my last twp pregnancies. I don't even really remember being so emotional last time! And once I start crying I have a hard time and just want to cry harder.
My bbs are still very sore. And my belly is massive compared to 11 weeks with ds..which is when I started to get a tiny belly. I look like I'm already 16 weeks along.
Anyway haha, does anyone else have extream emotional problems during early pregnancy?

Thank my Motorola Electrify for any random words.
Ashley,wife to ChrisMama to Madison(7)Wyatt(4) and Natalie born June 18th 2013! and our little bean who's back with God
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Pregnancy symptoms way more promonent then before..

let me be the first to say: ME. haha. im basically a wreck. additionally, allll of my pregnancy symptoms are more pronounced this time around (baby #3). i have almost every symptom in the book: chapped lips, bleeding gums, nausea/vomiting, NIGHT SWEATS (what is this, menopause?!), gas pains, bloating, varicose veins...i could go on. ive been on the couch for 5 weeks already and im so ready to just have my old sense of smell/humor/energy level back!!

im due june 2nd.
none on the boards, but feedback on LJ here:
nettepoet is offline   Reply With Quote