Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #1141
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't know when or if I will get to go see the movie! I was supposed to go this weekend but dh had been working 11-12 hour shifts and not getting home till 4am. Then he had to sleep till lunch and leave again at 3pm. That doesn't give me enough time to go. I have NO babysitters. Both grandma's live over an hour away. Dh has off Monday but we have 2 dentist Appts, Alaina's orthopedic surgeon appt, and cub scouts. Then my dad and grandmother are coming up for a week for Thanksgiving and a visit. My dad is not allowed to be alone with my children ever. So that's a whole week of non movie. Might as well wait till DVD comes out. I'll just go sit on my pitty pot now.

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #1142
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
I don't know when or if I will get to go see the movie! I was supposed to go this weekend but dh had been working 11-12 hour shifts and not getting home till 4am. Then he had to sleep till lunch and leave again at 3pm. That doesn't give me enough time to go. I have NO babysitters. Both grandma's live over an hour away. Dh has off Monday but we have 2 dentist Appts, Alaina's orthopedic surgeon appt, and cub scouts. Then my dad and grandmother are coming up for a week for Thanksgiving and a visit. My dad is not allowed to be alone with my children ever. So that's a whole week of non movie. Might as well wait till DVD comes out. I'll just go sit on my pitty pot now.
We can not see it together.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #1143
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches

We can not see it together.
Thanks buddy! Lol
Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #1144
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: VETERANS DAY! KAL 11/11-11/17 Knit to a goal!

Thank you Dani and Carolyn for recipes I will report back when we test them out here.

I haven't really been going to see any movies this past year. I just wait until they come out on DVD or get a screener from my parents if I am lucky. I probably will see the Hobbit in theaters though because that's a movie I want to see as intended by the filmmakers. I haven't seen the first part of Breaking Dawn yet either but I hear that one and the final one are way better than the previous ones. I have seen the first three, but Redboxed or on the movie channels.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #1145
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar
Thank you Dani and Carolyn for recipes I will report back when we test them out here.

I haven't really been going to see any movies this past year. I just wait until they come out on DVD or get a screener from my parents if I am lucky. I probably will see the Hobbit in theaters though because that's a movie I want to see as intended by the filmmakers. I haven't seen the first part of Breaking Dawn yet either but I hear that one and the final one are way better than the previous ones. I have seen the first three, but Redboxed or on the movie channels.
We only go see family friendly movies on base so we don't have a choice in what's showing we just go when something we want to see is on. Thy also have movie nights at the community center for the kids but we've not gone. Last one we saw in a real theatre was for ds birthday when now 22 mo old was 18 days old. We ARE going to see the hobbit though! Just rb and I. Like a date!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #1146
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I only go to the theater to see the twilight movies. Everything else waits for red box. I will probably just buy the DVD for this one. Sigh... But at least I can pause it to go pee! Lol
Old 11-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #1147
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
I only go to the theater to see the twilight movies. Everything else waits for red box. I will probably just buy the DVD for this one. Sigh... But at least I can pause it to go pee! Lol
And not listen to the teeny boppers acting stupid.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #1148
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches

And not listen to the teeny boppers acting stupid.
Yup. I went to see one on opening night with a friend. It was so awkward being there with the screaming Tweens and the ladies who were old enough to be my mom decked out in all their twilight gear. Now I just wait and watch at home.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #1149
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe

Yup. I went to see one on opening night with a friend. It was so awkward being there with the screaming Tweens and the ladies who were old enough to be my mom decked out in all their twilight gear. Now I just wait and watch at home.
Yea!

We went to see we were soldiers once and there were people LAUGHING at the scene where the wives were getting KIA telegrams. Rb and I were just dating and we walked out. I was pissed. Now I don't go to any theatre with any super poplar movie when punk asks will dominate the audience.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #1150
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe

I'm not old enough to be your mom, but I AM sleeping in my Jacob tee shirt tonight!