Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-13-2012, 04:21 AM   #211
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: VETERANS DAY! KAL 11/11-11/17 Knit to a goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081 View Post
I'm up. My tummy hurts

Ok, I still can't reconcile Ericas numbers (i know shes doing 2). I thought final count was 12 if we were including ourselves...(as in, only send 11).

Mine are in the mail already

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #212
mysticmomma1879
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
I'm up. My tummy hurts
Do you have someone with you that can "burp" you? That helped me manage my pain immensely.
mysticmomma1879 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #213
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post

Ok, I still can't reconcile Ericas numbers (i know shes doing 2). I thought final count was 12 if we were including ourselves...(as in, only send 11).

Mine are in the mail already
yes, she counted the two for herself in the mix, I am pretty sure she is sending out 22 and keeping two for herself. What were you up to yesterday...sewing? Didn't see ya much. I was knitting and watching my show. I took the day "off" since the kids were on vacation too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081 View Post
I'm up. My tummy hurts
take it easy today Katie. If you are taking pain meds, make sure to eat something before/with the pills or they most likely will make you feel sick.

Sonya I had that and it is horrible, even worse when pg. I got sick like that while pg w/my last.

getting the pork roast in the oven. I need to cook it even though the kids have ChicFilA night tonight for school. We can eat it tomorrow. Need to pick up a few things at the store but not sure I feel like it.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:23 AM   #214
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post

I'm also anti pintrest for the same reason I'm anti facebook. I spend too much time here to divide it into something else and still be useful at home.

This bug is nasty. It lets you get a half an hour or so of rest or sleep then tears you up again. #1 is currently fighting with it and I think DH is somehow willing himself not to get sick right now. He may be down tomorrow. After12 hours in bed I'm finally starting to feel better and can't sleep. But not brave enough to try food either.
exactly my reasoning as well

keep drinking even if it comes up, some may get absorbed.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:46 AM   #215
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was around yesterday Karyn. I'm having to come up with a plan to limit computer time. Unfortunately on this thread you either really keep up or you have an hour to read later. I'm going to have to come up with a sort of compromise.

My plan will likely involve set times to check emails and fb. I really don't think I spend much time on FB, I just keep it open so I can look if I get a notification. I tried keeping it closed once but then I wasted a bunch of time logging back in. I dont know...
Old 11-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #216
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi everyone!

I have been absent for a few days and will try to skim later. Just wanted to pop back in!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #217
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning! I have an appointment in an hour. I get to drink the nasty glucose test! Yum yum!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #218
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Trying to decide what to do about my job.
If someone will key my car in broad daylight, what will they do to me at 11'O clock at night? You press a big red button to open the front door from the outside and there's no alert on the inside that someone's coming in. There's no outside lighting or security cameras.
I asked to transfer but that's unlikely. I told my director that if I couldn't be transferred that I would put in my notice. C says I should "give them another chance" but they're not even wanting to talk about it really much less do anything to ensure my safety.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #219
mysticmomma1879
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
Trying to decide what to do about my job.
If someone will key my car in broad daylight, what will they do to me at 11'O clock at night? You press a big red button to open the front door from the outside and there's no alert on the inside that someone's coming in. There's no outside lighting or security cameras.
I asked to transfer but that's unlikely. I told my director that if I couldn't be transferred that I would put in my notice. C says I should "give them another chance" but they're not even wanting to talk about it really much less do anything to ensure my safety.
Start looking dani. You deserve better.
mysticmomma1879 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #220
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah Dani, that sucks. I wouldn't chance it either. I would, however, look and secure another position before quitting.