Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #11
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am finally feeling a bit better after battling weird discomfort the past couple weeks. After 5 phone calls and a visit (finally!) to my doctor, I am getting treatment for a bacterial infection. I hope this doesn't totally mess up this month but I have a feeling it will. Oh well, I should O at the end of this week so we'll still try and will see what happens. I pray we will be blessed with another LO when it is God's will.

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97
I am finally feeling a bit better after battling weird discomfort the past couple weeks. After 5 phone calls and a visit (finally!) to my doctor, I am getting treatment for a bacterial infection. I hope this doesn't totally mess up this month but I have a feeling it will. Oh well, I should O at the end of this week so we'll still try and will see what happens. I pray we will be blessed with another LO when it is God's will.
Fingers crossed for you!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:21 PM   #13
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeofStarStuff
AOTW: Love everything about my hubby. He is also my best friend. He is so loving and a true partner.

AFM: I tentatively have a BFP...it's a squinter, VERY light, but I am trying to find my extra strips to see if I can get a better line. Hoping I am not getting my hopes up for nothing!
Congrats!

AOTW: My SOs work ethic. He works very hard to make sure I can stay home with our son

Any thought of charting has been thrown out the window as my son has started waking up every 2 hours through the night.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:21 AM   #14
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
AOTW: Love everything about my hubby. He is also my best friend. He is so loving and a true partner.

AFM: I tentatively have a BFP...it's a squinter, VERY light, but I am trying to find my extra strips to see if I can get a better line. Hoping I am not getting my hopes up for nothing!
Mama that is not a squinter! You can see that beautiful line clear ad day
Congrats mama!!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #16
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882

Mama that is not a squinter! You can see that beautiful line clear ad day
Congrats mama!!
I agree, not a squinter at all! Congrats!!

Old 11-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
I love my hubby's faithfulness to God and to me.

I'm getting close to O, I think. I took a OPK yesterday and it was about half as pink as the control line and they have always been barely a shadow when I've randomly taken them and I'm getting creamy CM. DH is sick, so I don't think we'll be getting a + this month either.
FX for O soon mama! I hope that your DH feels better so you can go get that egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
My DH and I have the same deal and it IS great!

I don't think I could pick just one thing about my DH as my favorite. In general, though, he truly is my best friend ahead of anything else. We spent tons of time together before getting very physical and I am incredibly grateful that we did.
So cool! Definitely a great deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeofStarStuff View Post

I see it easy peasy!! So excited for you mama! Just let me know when you want to be moved to BFP's

Quote:
So glad you are feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
Congrats!

AOTW: My SOs work ethic. He works very hard to make sure I can stay home with our son

Any thought of charting has been thrown out the window as my son has started waking up every 2 hours through the night.
FX that your DS starts sleeping better soon! That can be really rough

AFM: Another super busy day today! DD had piano this morning, then we had to go get groceries for the meal our small group is doing at church tomorrow. Then home for lunch, then making my sisters b-day cake, then going to look at a house then in to my moms to celebrate my sisters birthday! Oh and I need to do school with DD. Whew! Off to do school and get my hiney out the door

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love that my DH listens to me. He is a hard worker. He loves to try new things. He loves to help. (He even knit a little on a baby blanket we made for DD... and he is not above pinning something If I'm sewing or ironing a hem. He also chops onions!) I love his devotion to family. He loves children. He would walk a 1000 miles rocking a crying baby rather than let him/her cry. He believes that our "job" in life is to instill values and raise the next generation.

Still no AF... Still no BFP.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #19
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I agree, not a squinter at all! Congrats!!

I agree too, not a squinter! Congratulations!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:22 AM   #20
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Just dropping in to say hi. I'm a wreck right now. My brother died Saturday. I could not go to his funeral because my husband can't care for the kids for a few days while I would have been gone. I'm mad at him and idk how to handle the anger. My husbands mom guilt tripped me in to staying too saying I shouldn't go because our two year old would be confused and my husband can't handle the autistic child. They are having the funeral today in NY and I'm in SC.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote