Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #31
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena
Just dropping in to say hi. I'm a wreck right now. My brother died Saturday. I could not go to his funeral because my husband can't care for the kids for a few days while I would have been gone. I'm mad at him and idk how to handle the anger. My husbands mom guilt tripped me in to staying too saying I shouldn't go because our two year old would be confused and my husband can't handle the autistic child. They are having the funeral today in NY and I'm in SC.
I am so sorry
I wish I could say something to make this all better.

Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #32
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
I'm new to this thread, so if someone could add me to the list that would be GREAT!!!

AOTD: I love how my husband is always on top of things, seems to have everything under control when I'm about to fall apart, and it never seems to bother him. I guess you could say he's the rock of our family and holds us all together and all the while managing to have us laughing the entire time.

AFM: My hubby and I decided earllier this month to NTNP. We made a deal (after our last baby) to wait until our youngest has his 1st birthday before we did anything. Well, his birthday is next week and I'm beginning to suspect something. For the past 5 days I've had boughts of nausa (off and on all day), excessive saliva, excessively tired, headaches, turning my nose up to things I usually LOVE to eat, my boobs are slightly soar, bloating, and I'm VERY easily agitated/weepy at random times. I'm not expecting AF until 24th, so I'm trying to be patient, but I'm not a very patient person. Even DH is starting to suspect something. I calculated when I should have O and it is VERY possible that I could be expecting because everything would have been in line. So now I'm just sort of stuck waiting around to see if AF comes or not.
I miscalulated....AF is due on 21st not the 24th, so that means I could start testing in just a few days! YIPEE!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #33
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
Just dropping in to say hi. I'm a wreck right now. My brother died Saturday. I could not go to his funeral because my husband can't care for the kids for a few days while I would have been gone. I'm mad at him and idk how to handle the anger. My husbands mom guilt tripped me in to staying too saying I shouldn't go because our two year old would be confused and my husband can't handle the autistic child. They are having the funeral today in NY and I'm in SC.
So very sorry!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #34
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena
I'm so sorry for your loss. Many hugs and prayers are headed your way.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #35
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
I'm new to this thread, so if someone could add me to the list that would be GREAT!!!

AOTD: I love how my husband is always on top of things, seems to have everything under control when I'm about to fall apart, and it never seems to bother him. I guess you could say he's the rock of our family and holds us all together and all the while managing to have us laughing the entire time.

AFM: My hubby and I decided earllier this month to NTNP. We made a deal (after our last baby) to wait until our youngest has his 1st birthday before we did anything. Well, his birthday is next week and I'm beginning to suspect something. For the past 5 days I've had boughts of nausa (off and on all day), excessive saliva, excessively tired, headaches, turning my nose up to things I usually LOVE to eat, my boobs are slightly soar, bloating, and I'm VERY easily agitated/weepy at random times. I'm not expecting AF until 24th, so I'm trying to be patient, but I'm not a very patient person. Even DH is starting to suspect something. I calculated when I should have O and it is VERY possible that I could be expecting because everything would have been in line. So now I'm just sort of stuck waiting around to see if AF comes or not.
Exciting!!! I haven't even O'd yet so I will be watching the rest of you that have ;-)

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #36
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

Exciting!!! I haven't even O'd yet so I will be watching the rest of you that have ;-)

I haven't yet either so I'm right with you
Old 11-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #37
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
So sorry to hear this. Sending lot's of prayers your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post

Welcome! I will get you added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post

Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
I haven't yet either so I'm right with you
Same here
Old 11-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #38
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Pretty sure I'm Oing today. So, I'm not expecting anything this month.
Sooo, things turned around for us today, so now we have some hope. And if I get a +, I'd bet my boots that it's another boy.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:32 AM   #39
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh
Pretty sure I'm Oing today. So, I'm not expecting anything this month.
Ditto.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:43 AM   #40
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Thank you ladies for all your well wishes and hugs. Kevins funeral was yesterday. I feel awful for my parents to have to bury their son. It's been a bad month. I never want one like it again! Hopefully so much bad stuff has happened,something good will happen now?
Anyway, I just want to thank you all for letting me vent here. I have NO ONE to talk too. It's weird, I kinda wish I'd get pregnant now because it would be such a healing and good thing to happen.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote