Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 AM   #41
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Sooo, things turned around for us today, so now we have some hope. And if I get a +, I'd bet my boots that it's another boy.
Fingers crossed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
Thank you ladies for all your well wishes and hugs. Kevins funeral was yesterday. I feel awful for my parents to have to bury their son. It's been a bad month. I never want one like it again! Hopefully so much bad stuff has happened,something good will happen now?
Anyway, I just want to thank you all for letting me vent here. I have NO ONE to talk too. It's weird, I kinda wish I'd get pregnant now because it would be such a healing and good thing to happen.
I don't think that is weird at all.

Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 08:07 AM   #42
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Does it drive anyone else CRAZY trying to wait around on a definate resule from a pregnancy test? One minute I'm almost positive that I'm that way and the next I think I'm just loosing my mind. It doesn't matter one way or the other.....I just want to know!!! One minute I think that I've made up all of these "symptoms" and the next I'm having a wave of nausa that would knock your socks off. Uggh! I hate the waiting game!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #43
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank you ladies for all your well wishes and hugs. Kevins funeral was yesterday. I feel awful for my parents to have to bury their son. It's been a bad month. I never want one like it again! Hopefully so much bad stuff has happened,something good will happen now?
Anyway, I just want to thank you all for letting me vent here. I have NO ONE to talk too. It's weird, I kinda wish I'd get pregnant now because it would be such a healing and good thing to happen.
I'm sorry mama

I've been MIA this week and last. I came down with the flu and then SO was sick and DD was sick. And now DD is sick again. Poor kid. I'm on cd 7 and don't think I'm going to O until Monday or so.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:37 AM   #44
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HI
CD1 for me. It seems my LP just can't get past 4 days. It is so frusterating, at least I don't waste money on tests. I just don't know when I want to get aggressive enough to start taking something to help lengthen it. I am all ready taking a B-complex.
Guess I will see what I feel like in a few months after we move and get settled. And what DH thinks.

AOTW- I love that DH sacrifices so much for the well being of his family. but Also that he recognizes our needs and will adjust to help meet them

Maddelana- so sorry (hugs)

Congrats on the BFP
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:59 AM   #45
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Well...I think I'm in my 2 week wait but idk. Under the stress and we only did it once this month. I'm not too hopeful. Now I really really want another baby. I want to give the family a new baby to help with the pain of things. We've been trying for 21 months.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #46
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
Does it drive anyone else CRAZY trying to wait around on a definate resule from a pregnancy test? One minute I'm almost positive that I'm that way and the next I think I'm just loosing my mind. It doesn't matter one way or the other.....I just want to know!!! One minute I think that I've made up all of these "symptoms" and the next I'm having a wave of nausa that would knock your socks off. Uggh! I hate the waiting game!!!!
I hope you get your BFP soon mama! Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I'm sorry mama

I've been MIA this week and last. I came down with the flu and then SO was sick and DD was sick. And now DD is sick again. Poor kid. I'm on cd 7 and don't think I'm going to O until Monday or so.
I hope you feel better soon mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2boys2007 View Post
HI
CD1 for me. It seems my LP just can't get past 4 days. It is so frusterating, at least I don't waste money on tests. I just don't know when I want to get aggressive enough to start taking something to help lengthen it. I am all ready taking a B-complex.
Guess I will see what I feel like in a few months after we move and get settled. And what DH thinks.

AOTW- I love that DH sacrifices so much for the well being of his family. but Also that he recognizes our needs and will adjust to help meet them

Maddelana- so sorry (hugs)

Congrats on the BFP
Good luck getting your LP to lengthen mama, that must be really frustrating I hope that every thing is going well with your move plans!

Quote:
Well...I think I'm in my 2 week wait but idk. Under the stress and we only did it once this month. I'm not too hopeful. Now I really really want another baby. I want to give the family a new baby to help with the pain of things. We've been trying for 21 months.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #47
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok....yesterday I was at 10 dpo and took a pt with fmu. It was negative, so all day yesterday I had convinced myself that basically I have been going nuts the entire time. This morning something made me look at the tests I had bought. Turns out I bought the store brand version of e.p.t, which even after I had already had a sono at the dr with my dd never showed I was preggo. This morning I've had the icky nausa feeling again and it now feels like my boobs are going to explode. Should I go buy another brand of test today and test in the morning? If so, which brand is the most sensitive? AF is due on Wed.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #48
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm soooo sorry about everything that's happened! Maybe the one time took. FX!!! Sending lots of mama!
Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #49
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
Ok....yesterday I was at 10 dpo and took a pt with fmu. It was negative, so all day yesterday I had convinced myself that basically I have been going nuts the entire time. This morning something made me look at the tests I had bought. Turns out I bought the store brand version of e.p.t, which even after I had already had a sono at the dr with my dd never showed I was preggo. This morning I've had the icky nausa feeling again and it now feels like my boobs are going to explode. Should I go buy another brand of test today and test in the morning? If so, which brand is the most sensitive? AF is due on Wed.
I would try a better brand FX
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #50
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh

I see it easy peasy!! So excited for you mama! Just let me know when you want to be moved to BFP's
Thank you! I had my first hcg draw this past Wednesday (I have a past history of ectopic) and my hcg was 174 and progesterone 21.8. My hcg is consistent with very early pregnancy--4 weeks?-- and my progesterone is very good, but I am staying guarded until Tuesday. I want to see that my hcg numbers have gone up before I get too excited. If my numbers look good Tuesday, I'll ask you to move me. Here's hoping!