Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
huntmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Travel Covers for Carseats

I have 2 or 3 of these and can't see us using them since gma has bought her own seats and we drive everywhere else.

I have two safefit models with carry straps and wheels. Each has damage from being used and would be best for a gate check as oppossed to a bag check. One has some scuffs and stains. The other has some scuffs and a small tear. Both are perfectly functional. I canot find original retail but I think they would be between $30 and $50. Since they are used and imperfect, I am thinking $12 each plus postage.

I also hve one prince lionhart model that is heavier duty fabric and would work for bag check although I would still recommend gate check if you can. Also has strap and wheels but same used issues. There is a tear that I would probably patch (I dont think it goes through) that is probably from a baggage handler dragging it across the ground instead of using the wheels. Let's say $18 plus shipping for this one.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by huntmommy; 04-26-2013 at 09:02 AM.
huntmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
mollym
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Travel Covers for Carseats

Sure, I may be interested. Details?
mollym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
huntmommy
Registered Users
seller