Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
MOVING SALE!!! FUZZIBUNZ!!

Hi mamas!! I have been gone for an oh-so-long time, not necessarily because I've WANTED to be, but I've been dealing with a much needed, though sad, divorce, and as such, I had to take on a few (like four) extra jobs in order to make ends meet when ex decided to stop supporting our three kids for more than a year BUT that all being said I managed to stay afloat anyway, even though it crushed my fluffy dreams Now that we're on the road to potty training, and on the road to a better life, it's time to pack up my fluffies and send them out to a baby who can get some good use out of them! It will help me build the funds I need to make the big move this summer!!

I have 17 size SMALL Fuzzibunz pockets in various colors, including one pretty pink flower/plaid print. They're in VGUC, I would say, except one, which is BNIP! I have two old style, the other 15 are new style. There is some mild dinge/staining, only because I haven't had time to sun them, I hope you understand. But the elastic is snappy, the snaps are tight, and they were GREAT to us the whole time we needed them! They will all come with inserts, I've found 11 FB inserts so far, so the other 6 might be another brand, but they'll still fit the diapers

I'm looking to sell them as a LOT, I'm asking $160 PPD for them ALL, that breaks down to less than $9.50 per diaper! (which is actually less per diaper if you factor in the worth of the brand new one ) I'm wanting to get these gone as soon as possible, so please feel free to make offers, but don't low ball me. I'm a hardworking mama and I think this is a reasonable asking price!

Individually, I'm asking $10.50PPD for the 14 new style diapers, $8.50 for the 2 old style, and $13 for the new one. The colors are:

Old Style:

periwinkle
royal blue

New Style:

1 Pink plaid/flowers
1 bright orange
1 pastel pink
2 butter yellow
2 white
2 periwinkle
3 sage green
1 turquoise
1 pale blue

Brand new diaper is sage green

Everything but the bright orange and pink plaid are pictured here. Thanks for looking, help a mama out!!!

Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MOVING SALE!!! FUZZIBUNZ!!

Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 AM   #3
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning!!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 05-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 05-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #6
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

feel free to make offers!! I'm super reasonable!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 05-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: