Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
nevergivingaway
Registered Users
seller

Vintage baby girl clothes - New & EEUC.

Important info: Will give discounts if you purchase more than one thing. Huge discount if you buy it all. I will also trade. See the link in my siggy.

We are moving soon so this has me in DECLUTTER mode. When you find stuff that you forgot you even had, no matter how sad it might be - it MUST GO.

This is a lot of vintage baby clothes in excellent, barely used condition. The nice part about these is that they are made with extra space in the tush for cloth diapers. They just don't make clothes the way they used to. I don't think I could ever find anything as adorable (IMO) as these in retail stores today. If I ever happen to have another child, I will RUE THIS DAY. Can you tell that this is very painful for me? I wish I had had the opportunity to use these.

I can't be sure that this outfit was ever used. It appears to be brand new.

Soft spun 12-18 month two piece knit outfit. VERY, VERY soft - not at all itchy. $16ppd.

Back:

This one is in equally as fantastic shape as the one above. It looks brand new except the tag has some slight fraying. Still vibrant and bright though. It does not have a tag but I am guessing 6-12 months. $16ppd.

Back:

This is also in amazingly awesome condition. It's really hard to tell if this stuff was worn at all. The lady that I bought it from was very old & sad, had a failing memory and couldn't even really remember where it came from. It was really bizarre.

The bow on this dress is attached with a safety pin. I don't think it actually came with this dress... I just don't know. There are no marks on the dress where it was originally stitched. I had some vintage stuff with my other kids (never this nice and new) and it seemed like the bows were always pinned on. Perhaps they were only safety pinned then? Who knows. This is market 2T but I think it is smaller. Probably more like a 12 month?? Very precious. $13ppd.

And the back:

This is home made with no tag at all. Looks to me a similar size to the pink outfit above so I would say 6-12 months. I might be totally off.... if you want me to measure, I will. It seems wide but that is because the neckline ciches up. Again, this is in amazing condition... appears to be new. 17ppd.

This is pretty much the most adorable outfit on the face of the earth. Again, like new condition. Chandler fashions. Says size 24 months but, IMO, these run small. Probably closer to 18 months. It's heavier so it'll cost more to ship. $17ppd.

Baby Togs. This outfit is definitely brand new. It is still crisp along the seams and the flowers (which are fabric paint) are clearly unwashed. You'll be amazed by how vibrant the white is on this outfit... considering it's probably 30 years old. No size tag but I am guessing 12 months. 15ppd.

This one is Cradle Togs. In the same condition as the one above. Crisp, clean and just really a beautiful outfit. Comes with a precious matching bonnet that is in just as awesome condition. No tag - I am guessing 12 months. $16ppd.

Bonnet and mittens. Beware. You might die from the cute. $12ppd

If you didn't due from that cute... certainly, you will die from THIS cute. This has definitely been used but is still in great shape. $20ppd.

Soft sole shoes. $6ppd.

Free with any purchase:

Advertisement

ISO/IHA plus.... I will ALWAYS trade for yarn!

Last edited by nevergivingaway; 11-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.
nevergivingaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
nevergivingaway
Registered Users
seller

Re: Vintage baby girl clothes - New & EEUC.

Bumping up!! Trades Welcome!
ISO/IHA plus.... I will ALWAYS trade for yarn!
nevergivingaway is offline   Reply With Quote