Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #11
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 12th

Update from yesterday:
Had a quick exam for cysts, then made a plan. I was on the last day of my cycle (I thought) yesterday, but he wants to do a progesterone test on day 25 of my cycle, so I have to wait to do that until next month. So more waiting... but we're starting to go somewhere! The plan now though is if I do not become pregnant by the time we have the draw for progesterone and the results come back, we'll start a round of clomid.

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #12
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok wanted to test this am but I was out of tests so I used an opk, what do you think is it + or no? Think it warrants a trip to the dollar store after work?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3777143...in/photostream

12 dpo
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #13
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh No- Amy I couldn't see the pic. Maybe it is just me? I have fingers crossed!!!!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 AM   #14
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yeah, I know it isn't working for some reason? Its a very positive OPK at this point, but I hate to get my hopes up... I should have just waited!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #15
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
yeah, I know it isn't working for some reason? Its a very positive OPK at this point, but I hate to get my hopes up... I should have just waited!
Well- if you are anything like me, your hopes are probably already up right? I would test when you can

Please update as soon as possible!!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #16
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon

Well- if you are anything like me, your hopes are probably already up right? I would test when you can

Where is your beta? I am on bed rest now so it is hard to reply to everyone but I was stalking this thread last night/today to see your beta.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #17
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
Ok wanted to test this am but I was out of tests so I used an opk, what do you think is it + or no? Think it warrants a trip to the dollar store after work?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3777143...in/photostream

12 dpo
That looks very positive to me!! But I have never used a opk for an hpt.

Congratulations??!!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy- I would pick up a test but I'm not positive how that works with an OPK. Hoping for you!

Rebecca- How did the Beta go?

Jennifer- DId you have your transfer and I missed it?

AFM, We've been waiting and waiting for the RE office to call us and set up our next consult. So we know what the plan is. We finally found out why they haven't called us. Apperently the RE put a note in our file that I wanted to take a break in treatment until after Christmas. So they were leaving us alone so we could have some "time off". Opps, I meant I didn't want to do anything until after Christmas, not that I didn't want to know what the plan was. So totally my fault here and a miscommunication. So the receptionist is suppose to call today to set up our consult.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #19
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Amy- I would pick up a test but I'm not positive how that works with an OPK. Hoping for you!

Rebecca- How did the Beta go?

Jennifer- DId you have your transfer and I missed it?

AFM, We've been waiting and waiting for the RE office to call us and set up our next consult. So we know what the plan is. We finally found out why they haven't called us. Apperently the RE put a note in our file that I wanted to take a break in treatment until after Christmas. So they were leaving us alone so we could have some "time off". Opps, I meant I didn't want to do anything until after Christmas, not that I didn't want to know what the plan was. So totally my fault here and a miscommunication. So the receptionist is suppose to call today to set up our consult.
Sorry! I have been posting on my thread in sensitive subjects.

That stinks that you had that miscommunication! I hope your appointment is soon!!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #20
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post

Yes actually! I don't know if it will happen, but I've never had a + opk this time in my cycle, and I have used them trying to see if I should take an hpt before. I hate to get excited though, I could just be having a random lh surge mid cycle or something. I can't wait until I get home from work, I'm going to hold my pee all day...