Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #41
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 12th

Oh I'm planning on testing again (I bought a 3 pack of frers) but I am waiting for fmu this time

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #42
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- that is a very obvious BFP!!!! Congratulations!!! I bet it would pop up "pregnant" on a digi wish I could instant ship one to you!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!

Carrie- I typed out a very long detailed note for you and lost it- so now you get the shorter version- which might be better anyways
First of all- congratulations on the insurance coverage!!! That is amazing! I did jump right into an IVF cycle- I was only on birth control for a few days- some RE's have you on birth control for a month before. The meds I was on were: Menopur, Cetrotide, Follistim, and Lupron trigger. I wish I really understood how easy it would all be before hand, but no matter what people told me I was still nervous. The shots were simple- I watched a video on you tube to see how to do it. The best tip was to ice the skin first. It all goes so fast- I only have good things to say about my experience with it all
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #43
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Amy- that is a very obvious BFP!!!! Congratulations!!! I bet it would pop up "pregnant" on a digi wish I could instant ship one to you!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!

Carrie- I typed out a very long detailed note for you and lost it- so now you get the shorter version- which might be better anyways
First of all- congratulations on the insurance coverage!!! That is amazing! I did jump right into an IVF cycle- I was only on birth control for a few days- some RE's have you on birth control for a month before. The meds I was on were: Menopur, Cetrotide, Follistim, and Lupron trigger. I wish I really understood how easy it would all be before hand, but no matter what people told me I was still nervous. The shots were simple- I watched a video on you tube to see how to do it. The best tip was to ice the skin first. It all goes so fast- I only have good things to say about my experience with it all
Thanks! I really think I will relax after I get another bfp in the morning. I really do think I'm pg, but I'm just still in shock. And really humbled and feeling extremely blessed. If its true.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #44
ingrid5699
Registered Users

YAY Amy!!! I can totally see the line and that is impressive for non FMU at not even 14dpo (you are 12dpo, right?). I'm betting you get a nice darker BFP this morning.

Rebecca-good beta but then again with those dark BFPs we never had any doubt! Hope the numbers double nicely and you see one or two healthy beans on an u/s in about 2 weeks. (and those 2 weeks DRAG-btdt too many times to count, okay 5 times but still...)

Mel-you're in my thoughts. I know this week won't be easy for you and AF being due is just mean. (((Hugs)))

Carrie-YAY for IVF coverage. That helps so much. I have always considered myself so lucky to have so much covered. We are not poor but we never could have afforded as many tries as we did. (and I sure am glad we were able to-I'm soooo looking forward to another little one now)
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #45
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Two more tests this morning and while I'm still in shock I believe it now, I'm just feeling so grateful, and ill be cheering the rest of you on and praying for you all to get your bfps soon
Old 11-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #46
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Unhappy Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 12th

Well ladies I'm getting pretty nervous in certain ways. No + surge yet but at least me an DH been BD'ng every other day. Now no more have to wait which DH asked me last-night do you think we're going to time it right this time? I told him I've got everything wrote down an hopefully we get to do our IUI this Thursday or Friday an you have to hold off now. DH is so hopeing I get knocked up before my birthday..

I done a opk testing yesterday an it was a very light line an then I used my CBFM an it showed low. I've been having cramping off an on every so often so I'm really hopeing today when test it show at least a high. I called RE office yesterday evening an they went ahead an setup appointment for Friday which be day 14 at 1:30pm. Reason they went ahead an set it up was if I don't get a surge before then at least will have Friday appointment an see what is going on but the nurse said if I got a positive surge before Friday call them an they change my appointment for IUI but for now it's set for Friday.

I've never ever not had a positive surge an praying don't start now not having one. I'm trying to relax but gosh its so hard. I guess it's where we're so ancisous to get things done.

I'm praying to see better results on test today.

Congrats too the ones that got a BFP that is just wonderful news. Too the other ladies I'll be praying for you all to get yours pretty soon.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #47
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Robin- I sure hope you O soon! Thinking of you- hope it happens for you before your birthday

Amy- Post pictures please!!! I am so happy for you! Want me to move you? Congratulations!!!!!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #48
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hello ladies. Thinking of you all this morning.

Amy~ YAY! Glad you tsted again this morning. I can't wait to hear about your beta.

Rebecca, you have your beta today, right?

AFM, just got home from my appointment. It went well. They changed my protocol, as expected. This cycle I'll be doubling up on the Bravelle and adding in Menopur (plus Ovidrel and IUI). I start my injections today and go back on Wednesday. IUI most likely will be the day after Thanksgiving.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #49
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Question Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Robin- I sure hope you O soon! Thinking of you- hope it happens for you before your birthday

Amy- Post pictures please!!! I am so happy for you! Want me to move you? Congratulations!!!!!
Well I just took 2 other opk test an my one strip shows it's getting a little darker an my CBFM is still at low I called RE office an talked to main nurse an she said if I even get a peak tomorrow the doctor would do a IUI on Friday but if no peak I still be getting seen Friday an if everything is a go with the follie or follies he will go ahead an do a IUI on Friday. Gosh this time is so different. I wonder if it dues to me taking my meds 4-8 that is throwed my ovualtion stuff off this time?

I told the main nurse I was worried an she said to relax an not worry as if my strips are getting some darker than the Big O is on it's way.

Can I post my opk test strips on here for you all to see an help me out? I feel so down as no high on my CBFM at all.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #50
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm rethinking doing the beta. I think it might just stress me out if I get a lowish number.