Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #11
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Grovia and Grobaby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobsmom13 View Post
Do the grobaby soaker a snap into grovia shells?
Yes they do! They fit great too even though they are the older style.

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
iluvplumbing
Registered Users
seller

Can you tell me a bit more about the GroBaby inserts? How long/wide are they compared to the regular Grovia inserts? How many inches from one snap to the other? Thanks - just trying to see how much mileage/time I can get out of them.
iluvplumbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #13
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvplumbing View Post
Can you tell me a bit more about the GroBaby inserts? How long/wide are they compared to the regular Grovia inserts? How many inches from one snap to the other? Thanks - just trying to see how much mileage/time I can get out of them.
I have no idea about the newer style. I never bought any. These inserts have always worked very well for us, I'm sad to see them go. The poop doesn't stay totally on the insert, but I've heard it's the same for the grovia too. The inserts fit perfectly in, I don't have to stretch them from snap to snap if that's what you are wondering. Some of the inserts are a bit longer than the others, I guess grobaby went through a few changes when I was needing to buy inserts. The only area that seems longer is the area in front of the top snap. Does that make sense? I don't think it's the area between the 2 snaps that got longer on the newer style. I'm guessing it's the front and bottom part of the insert. Sometimes the back is a bit wider on them, but it honestly didn't make a difference to me how long they were in the front and back or how wide they were in the back.

I've been able to keep them on DD for a nap and not need a booster. I've been able to go out and about and not change her every 2 hours without a booster. The only time I added a booster was at night and I only needed one and she would wake up happy. They have been pretty durable for me. I had a long wash cycle too due to hard water.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #14
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

PMd you
Hum Bums is online now   Reply With Quote