Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #11
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Nov 13 to Nov 30

Hello
Amanda, it sucks DH wont be home for his bday :-( My DH's bday is Friday and he will be here, but he isnt too enthused b/c its the big 3-0 for him lol!

Ive been decluttering too! :-) I had a hard time motivating myself, but when I found out my sister is expecting (yay), I had a newfound motivation to sort through all my stuff! I mean, what better reason than to find things to give to your sis :-)!!!
Been working out pretty consistently (I elliptical about 8-10 miles a week-not much, but its a lot for me :-)

Ive had an icky mood lately that I cant shake, but its great that at least I know its pregnancy related and it will pass (but it still sucks feeling this way :-(((

Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmama7 View Post
Aine: Hope your back feels better. I feel you pain.
Boo for big BOOBIES hurting our backs! Honestly, I love having a nice rack, it's fun. But the hurting the back is SO NOT fun Hopefully I can get into a chiro this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
And on a not so fun note: my friend who is a doula just bailed on us. I'm not mad (shes super busy) and I kind of saw it coming....its just one of those akward situations you dont want to be in. So now I'm on the doula hunt again!
Such a bummer! I am totally on the fence about a doula...we are having a homebirth and we already have my hubby, the midwife, her assistant and my birth photographer (who is a friend) so I am not sure I want to add another person. I think at some point I will kick everyone out of the room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amb2j View Post

Ive been decluttering too! :-) I had a hard time motivating myself, but when I found out my sister is expecting (yay), I had a newfound motivation to sort through all my stuff! I mean, what better reason than to find things to give to your sis :-)!!!
SO much fun! My sister and I were pregnant at the same time Just just had her baby girl so I get to oo and ah over here until mine arrives!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

i have my anatomy scan this morning! i'm excited to see her for a good 30 mins or so! i'm just not looking forward to drinking 24 oz of water before the appt and not being able to pee. that doesn't sound like fun at all. i have to stop drinking by 8:30 and my appt isn't until 9. it' is now 6:50 and i don't think i'm gonna start drinking my water until about 7:30 or 8, lol. this is gonna be annoying and kind of painful.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #14
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

sterlids: SOO...any news?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

yes she is still a girl! and all her measurements were right on! the tech said she looks perfect! she is measuring 2 days ahead of her due date. going to post pics in the u/s thread now!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

i have been fighting the worst head cold these past few days. it's miserable. i can't breath out my nose, and all the snot draining down my throat is making me real queasy. Also, my throat is so dry and scratchy! ick. Also, i have to pick out paint colors for EVERY ROOM of our new house by next week. talk about overwhelming! But, now i'll stop complaining and say that this is one busy baby. It still feels weird to call her "She" but SHE does move all the time. i get to see her on Monday, i have an ultrasound to make sure she's growing at a fine rate, since she was a little on the small side. i'm looking forward to it!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #17
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just got back from a week-long trip with my folks. It was actually really nice. I had no problems on the plane and DS was a flying champ! I was even able to carry him in the Ergo basically from the parking lot to the terminal (until we got through security) with no problems. But, I think that baby wearing might be on it's way out for the duration of this pregnancy. Luckily we're not planning any more trips until after the baby is born.

I'm also getting the nesting bug, but feel like I'm stuck. I really don't feel like I can start organizing for this new baby until we're ready to move DS in to his new room. And this won't happen until we get our basement remodeled, which won't be until next month at the earliest. Sigh. For now I'm buying some things. I think my nb stash is complete now and I've bought a few outfits for the new baby. I spoke with my sister this weekend and unfortunately she gave all of her daughter's infant clothes to a friend, so I'll be looking elsewhere to get those. I got spoiled with DS because she gave me all of my nephews clothes for him. That's OK -- it's actually really fun buying some things myself

Also, we made a big move last night and converted DS's crib to the toddler bed. He slept fine in it last night (even heard him wake up once), but stayed in his bed. We'll see if it lasts. We'll get him a twin once he's ready to change rooms, but thought we'd get him used to sleeping in an actual bed well before making that move. It's really very cute.

That's basically all there is here. Oh -- I can relate to the back & boobs issues My sciatica has really been bothering me again lately, despite the adjustments from my chiro, and I am over it!! My boobs are huge, but so far aren't causing too many issues. Just there for DH to admire
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #18
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ah the nesting bug...what do you get when you combine the nesting urge with a hubby at home for a few days? Things will move my friends
Old 11-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #19
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

just wanted to share some SNOW!!

Old 11-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #20
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlids
just wanted to share some SNOW!!
Nice! The first snow is always so magical. We had snow a couple weeks ago, and it melted by that night. I like the early storms. By about February or March I'll be getting pretty ready for warmer weather, though!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote