Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD!!! Bummis organic, GMD reds and light browns

I bought all of these very early on in my career as a mother waay before they would be needed. DD1 turned out teeny tiny and has remained so, and DD2 PLed on her own at 18-20mo! So these diapers saw very little use in my house, and are in really great condition overall. I will sell all the diapers together or will break up into the 3 types but prefer not to sell by individual diaper. Prices listed are for diapers only, I prefer to charge actual shipping costs from 24138 due to variations in shipping distance and weight, as well as whether or not flat rate boxes will work. I will quote you shipping options based on the packaged weight and your zip code, and you can choose which method you'd prefer to use! Will sell all 14 diapers together for $28 Please PM me if you have interest or questions, or to make an offer.

BONUS!! If you buy the whole lot, I will also throw in (FFS) 3 more diapers, these are old-style GMD (this is my understanding, they were bought second hand) with brown serging around all 4 sides. They are approximately (very approximate, as they can stretch quite a bit) 15 1/2" by 15 1/2" The previous owner had adapted them with snaps and was going to remove them for me before shipping. One has all snaps removed, 1 small very light stain, and spotty wear on the most superficial layer of cotton. One got damaged when the snaps were being removed and has a large hole in the center pannel through the first layer of cotton as well as a very small brown stain on the other side- this might wash out, not sure. After that one got damaged, she was afraid to pull any more snaps, so the third one still has snaps on it, only one is missing. That third one is in excellent shape. These are stiff from line-drying but are definitely still very serviceable, I just don't even know what I would ask for them, so they will go in with the rest if you want them!

6 Bummis organic prefolds- asking $18.50, baby size, 15-40lbs. Approx 14" wide by 17 1/2" long. These sell new for $28, and these are in great shape! For reference, my DD1 was only 20lbs at 2 years old, and these were still very big on her- I can't imagine using them on children under 25lbs unless you're ok with folding down or something, which I had trouble with. These BARELY got used except as backups when I was late with diaper laundry or something... they are unbleached and have very secure serging at the edges. They have typically been line dried and haven't been used in ages and could stand to be fluffed up in the drier but are in excellent shape- no visible wear at edges, and stains/marks as listed below:

1 Bummis organic pf with light stain in center and small spot on opposite side:

1 Bummis organic pf with light stain in center:

1 Bummis organic pf with tiny brown spot at edge:

6 GMD Red edge prefolds- asking $10.50: bleached cotton, overall great condition, several have very slight thinning at the edges. Appox 13 1/4" wide by 15 1/2" long

1 GMD red with approximately 2 inches of serging undone:

1 GMD red with small bluish green stain and very small extremely faint yellow stain below, towards the edge:

1 GMD red with tiny faint brown specks and very faint dinginess to center area:

2 GMD light brown edge prefolds- asking $3.50: very pillowy and very soft. Approx 13" wide by 15" long, these were bought before GMD changed their sizing/color pattern.

1 is ever so slightly dingy looking in the center and at edges, the other has a small light brown spot in the center pannel:

Advertisement

Last edited by SazBaby; 11-26-2012 at 11:39 AM.
SazBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bummis organic, GMD reds and light browns

Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
Katiesuds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am interested! What would shipping be to 45150?
Katiesuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesuds View Post
I am interested! What would shipping be to 45150?
Thanks! Are you interested in all of them? I'll get a shipping cost on all together, you just let me know if you want something different! I'll get back to you in just a bit!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
Katiesuds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oops, yes, I would like all of them.
Katiesuds is offline   Reply With Quote