Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #21
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Favorite covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySnickerdoodles View Post
We use The Fancy Pansy covers around here when we aren't doing longies...LOVE THEM! I have the OS covers for my daughter...she's 18 months, and has been wearing them since she was a couple weeks old...ALWAYS a fabulous fit!

I actually asked for a custom order of XL OS covers, for my chunky son that is 3, and still nighttime PLing...they are fantastic too!!! Such adorable prints, and a great fit!

Can't recommend her enough
Thank you!

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #22
thirdtimemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've used a lot of covers in my day.. but my favorites are flips. Great quality and good fit.
thirdtimemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:55 AM   #23
cornwall
Registered Users

Sweet Pea o/s hands down!
Got mine at Kissed by the Moon....Hoping she gets the newborns soon!!!!!!
cornwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #24
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Why are flips a favorite? My only holdbacks from breaking down and getting them, is there nothing soft inside, to keep it from touching baby bottom? Do any of you have sensitive children and still okay. This is why I went grovia shells as it had something soft especially around the legs. Also I saw grovia as trimmer and I wanted to make sure there was no bunching of the prefold or flat.

So far I do like the grovia for fit. So for pull covers I would so far say grovia but I have not really trying others.

Well years ago I did. Mother ease. Did not like the elastic around the legs. Amd a few other covers where to me the pull was to thick. So I like that the grovia is thinner but still just a bullet proof.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #25
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

I fold my prefolds and flats so that the are wide and cover the whole inside of the flip. This way no or little pul touches skin and not much bunching or shifting happens.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #26
Spicymustard
Registered Users
seller

I only have flips and econobums for covers and I actually prefer the econobums. I think I like how there are no flaps in them.

Join me on Swagbucks.
Spicymustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #27
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharan View Post
I fold my prefolds and flats so that the are wide and cover the whole inside of the flip. This way no or little pul touches skin and not much bunching or shifting happens.
Do you prefer flats or prefolds. This is my struggle right now. I like that flat can clean real nice in my hard water but really with so many in diapers and such, prefolds are nice for easy folding and putting away after laundry is done. I might start a thread about this. Tempted to put away my flats. But problem is the prefolds are a bit stiff and such.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #28
ArmyWifeBethany
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicymustard
I only have flips and econobums for covers and I actually prefer the econobums. I think I like how there are no flaps in them.
Me, too! I love Econobum covers!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #29
lashon20
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love Flips the best
lashon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #30
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God

Do you prefer flats or prefolds. This is my struggle right now. I like that flat can clean real nice in my hard water but really with so many in diapers and such, prefolds are nice for easy folding and putting away after laundry is done. I might start a thread about this. Tempted to put away my flats. But problem is the prefolds are a bit stiff and such.
I like thirsties hemp prefolds since they are open in the middle so wash up really well, dry fast an are easy to fold.