Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #41
againsttheoddsmom
Registered Users

Re: pain beyond anything

Thank you all for the advice, support and understanding. This thread has helped me heal in ways I didn't think were an option. The pain is still there, but being able to let it out has helped. Thank you for your prayers for Ella, she has been a strong person her whole life prayers and good vibes her way will help her continue to be so.

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #42
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by againsttheoddsmom
Thank you all for the advice, support and understanding. This thread has helped me heal in ways I didn't think were an option. The pain is still there, but being able to let it out has helped. Thank you for your prayers for Ella, she has been a strong person her whole life prayers and good vibes her way will help her continue to be so.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #43
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

((HUGS))
Old 11-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #44
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hugs to everyone involved.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
Old 11-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #45
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by againsttheoddsmom View Post

Do you now have the info needed to contact the family that has adopted Ella or is the contact with you being left up to them?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:41 AM   #46
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
Do you now have the info needed to contact the family that has adopted Ella or is the contact with you being left up to them?
She was given a way to contact them. She came back saying they didn't respond so I asked her to clarify and it turned out she had written down the information wrong. So if she still has it wrong or not, who knows. I gave her the right information twice already.

As for contact between us and Sam, we're putting an end to it. She is more than welcome to hire a lawyer and we'd be more than happy to talk to them if she does. However we're not playing these games. Instead of being a mature adult and coming to us so we could work something out if she did indeed have issues with contacting the family, she came onto a public forum and posted lies about us then twisted events and what was said to fit her cause. We want no part in it.

We've been nothing but nice to her. I explained everything to her in detail and this is what we were met with. As a parent I understand but there are ways to handle yourself and these types of situations without airing everyones business on a public forum and incorrectly doing so at that.

The family WAS alerted to this thread so what they choose to do with it is up to them. I can't say what they will or won't do as I am not them and that isn't my decision. I do know however if it were ME in this position I'd be wary and be on lock down. If she is going to come to a public forum and say/do all this to us, what do you think she is going to do to them when they do or say something she doesn't like or agree with?

Last edited by silvaheyes; 11-17-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #47
galesville1980
Registered Users
seller

First off aren't you doing the very thing you are mad over her about!?

Also i think it shows how much love she has for her DD that she will do anything to find her..even if it is airing her dirty laundry. id be honored to have Sam in my family as my kids BM.

We thank god for our infertility everyday!!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:48 AM   #48
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaheyes

She was given a way to contact them. She came back saying they didn't respond so I asked her to clarify and it turned out she had written down the information wrong. So if she still has it wrong or not, who knows. I gave her the right information twice already.

As for contact between us and Sam, we're putting an end to it. She is more than welcome to hire a lawyer and we'd be more than happy to talk to them if she does. However we're not playing these games. Instead of being a mature adult and coming to us so we could work something out if she did indeed have issues with contacting the family, she came onto a public forum and posted lies about us then twisted events and what was said to fit her cause. We want no part in it.

We've been nothing but nice to her. I explained everything to her in detail and this is what we were met with. As a parent I understand but there are ways to handle yourself and these types of situations without airing everyones business on a public forum and incorrectly doing so at that.

The family WAS alerted to this thread so what they choose to do with it is up to them. I can't say what they will or won't do as I am not them and that isn't my decision. I do know however if it were ME in this position I'd be wary and be on lock down. If she is going to come to a public forum and say/do all this to us, what do you think she is going to do to them when they do or say something she doesn't like or agree with?
Was it you who alerted them?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #49
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesville1980 View Post
First off aren't you doing the very thing you are mad over her about!?

Also i think it shows how much love she has for her DD that she will do anything to find her..even if it is airing her dirty laundry. id be honored to have Sam in my family as my kids BM.
I have said nothing about her or her life on this thread whatsoever whereas she has accused us of abuse and neglect from the beginning of this thread among other things. Where is her proof? The CPS case? The CPS case had nothing to do with abuse or neglect in the way she is talking about. I could call today and report her household of something and CPS would HAVE to do an investigation whether it was true or not.

Creating drama is not the way to go about having a good relationship with ANYONE.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #50
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Was it you who alerted them?
As Beth. said the adoption community is small.. Word gets out fast. They knew already.