Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #51
galesville1980
Registered Users
seller

Re: pain beyond anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaheyes View Post
I have said nothing about her or her life on this thread whatsoever whereas she has accused us of abuse and neglect from the beginning of this thread among other things. Where is her proof? The CPS case? The CPS case had nothing to do with abuse or neglect in the way she is talking about. I could call today and report her household of something and CPS would HAVE to do an investigation whether it was true or not.

Creating drama is not the way to go about having a good relationship with ANYONE.
Kim can you not see why Sam is hurt though? She picked a family she thought would raise and love her DD for life...for whatever reason it did not work out that way.....that shook her whole world. I know u are upset over her post but cant you see why she is so upset/hurt?

Advertisement

We thank god for our infertility everyday!!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #52
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesville1980 View Post
Kim can you not see why Sam is hurt though? She picked a family she thought would raise and love her DD for life...for whatever reason it did not work out that way.....that shook her whole world. I know u are upset over her post but cant you see why she is so upset/hurt?
Obviously, I don't expect her to NOT be hurt. There is a difference between asking for advice and accusing/bashing/insulting us. I have NO problem as I said in my original post with her asking for advice or posting in this forum. My problem is the blatant lies that were posted.

I do expect some respect for both our family and Ella's new family.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #53
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

This does not belong on a public forum.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #54
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

This is not about a diaper transaction. This is about a child. Rushing to get your "side" posted strikes me as a bit inappropriate. You posted your side of it months ago. You "aired" your dirty laundry with no comment from her. Why can't she? Most people would not have known it was you until you said something.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #55
silvaheyes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aithyne View Post
This is not about a diaper transaction. This is about a child. Rushing to get your "side" posted strikes me as a bit inappropriate. You posted your side of it months ago. You "aired" your dirty laundry with no comment from her. Why can't she? Most people would not have known it was you until you said something.
The difference is my side was the truth, in a private forum and not full of assumptions or negative jabs. So if someone was posting negatively about YOUR family and things that were not true, you'd sit back and just let everyone believe it?

From the rules:

Quote:
You also agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law (some leniency allowed such as sexually oriented material posted with tact).
Old 11-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #56
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaheyes

The difference is my side was the truth, in a private forum and not full of assumptions or negative jabs. So if someone was posting negatively about YOUR family and things that were not true, you'd sit back and just let everyone believe it?

From the rules:
You cannot expect her to sit and sing your praises. She's hurting. Maybe it's not the truth as you see it, but she sees it differently than you do. She just wants assurance that the child she birthed is ok. She is hurting because she tried to do what was best and it clearly didn't turn out well.

Stop and put yourself in her shoes. Instead of attacking her and making yourself seem more callous and unfeeling acknowledge her feelings.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #57
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaheyes View Post

From the rules:
But she did not identify you, either your username or your real name. YOU did. She kept it fairly anonymous, other than identifying the child's first name, which is a very common name anyway. There was some speculation from others that it might be you, but no one confirmed anything or said your name.

I can understand your position and would be furious if someone were discussing me on a public forum, but I certainly wouldn't go and ID myself if I wanted the whole thing kept private. I would PM the OP and ask her to please delete it. And if she refused, then I would have asked a moderator.

Where are the mods here? I don't know if this thread of violating any rules per se, but can we delete this whole thing, for Ella's sake? Please?

Last edited by Melinda29; 11-17-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #58
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda29

But she did not identify you, either your username or your real name. YOU did. She kept it fairly anonymous, other than identifying the child's first name, which is a very common name anyway. There was some speculation from others that it might be you, but no one confirmed anything or said your name.

I can understand your position and would be furious if someone were discussing me on a public forum, but I certainly wouldn't go and ID myself if I wanted the whole thing kept private. I would PM the OP and ask her to please delete it. Perhaps you did, I don't know.

Where are the mods here? I don't know if this thread of violating any rules per se, but can we delete this whole thing, for Ella's sake? Please?
I agree. My heart is hurting for the biomom.

I'm a mod, but this is one for the admins, I think.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #59
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

At the very least this thread needs to be locked. It isn't going to get any better. Speculations from those not involved with this adoption are not helping. Everyone is hurting and there are no winners here. It needs to stop before it gets worse.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #60
againsttheoddsmom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13 View Post
At the very least this thread needs to be locked. It isn't going to get any better. Speculations from those not involved with this adoption are not helping. Everyone is hurting and there are no winners here. It needs to stop before it gets worse.
II agree, how does one lock a thread, this was not supposed to be a "lets bash everyone" thread. I didn't want to delete it bc Beth made some powerful statements I agreed with and feel we should talk about.
Closed Thread