Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 05:05 AM   #11
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Tracking says "delivered" but buyer says no item

you might want to delete your post mama, outing is against DS rules, even if you out yourself

i hope your package shows up

Advertisement

TTC #4

Last edited by I_run_with_scissors; 11-17-2012 at 05:34 AM.
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #12
mommy2fourmunchkins
Registered Users
seller

Im not trying to be rude but all of my listings have said up to one week to ship. They have said that since I went on bedrest weeks ago.
*~*Amanda- US Navy wife to David, mommy to Kaiden (2/1/05), Kyndal (7/18/07), Identical Twins Rowan and Ryder (8/20/09), surrogate mother to Maddie (3/8/2011) and our newest rainbow, Everett (1/23/13)
mommy2fourmunchkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #13
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I think both of you should contact a mod to have some sort of third party mediation. I think the buyer should then do as suggested and contact where the package was sent with the spelling the seller put down. Hopefully the diaper will turn up.

As a pp said the buyer should delete her post. It is against the rules of DS to out herself or anyone else.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #14
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph604
If someone misspells someone's name when its being sent to a receiving facility they won't know whose package it is due to the fact that the person it was supposed to be sent to has an account under THEIR name. So name really is an issue.
Must be a Canadian thing. Totally different here. I didn't notice she said Canada.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #15
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Also mama, DS rules give you 5 business days to ship, whether the buyer likes it or not. Sounds like that's about how long it took. And unless you promised a specific day and didn't follow through, I see no issue with it.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:28 AM   #16
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

i think this mama had it sent to a mail receiving place NOT her home, im in canada and you could address my mail to King Purple Butt Dragon the 5th and as long as it had my address on it, id still have it in my mail box.

But if you send it to a facility where multiple people get their mail, then they need the correct name/spelling or they wont know where it goes, like if someone who has an account there is named Jane XYZ and you address it to Jane XAZ they wont know it that it was meant for someone else, just that no one with that name has an account there

I think that is the issue....
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:29 AM   #17
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
i think this mama had it sent to a mail receiving place NOT her home, im in canada and you could address my mail to King Purple Butt Dragon the 5th and as long as it had my address on it, id still have it in my mail box.

But if you send it to a facility where multiple people get their mail, then they need the correct name/spelling or they wont know where it goes, like if someone who has an account there is named Jane XYZ and you address it to Jane XAZ they wont know it that it was meant for someone else, just that no one with that name has an account there

I think that is the issue....
OH! Kind of like P.O Box places. That makes more sense. Ha, I was at school for 10hrs yesterday, I blame that

Old 11-17-2012, 07:31 AM   #18
Rockinmama24
Registered Users

My Mood:
How differently was the name put? If it was Jane Smith & you put Jane Smyth it should be fine. If you put Jane Jones then I can see the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #19
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Sometimes here in usa I have to remember to check on step 4 packages cuz too big for slot. I would have them ask neighbors in case accidentally dropped off in wrong place. Another thing I think I was told was dc # good to border then take maybe another week depending on how u sent because of tarriffs & all....
Old 11-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #20
mommy2fourmunchkins
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmama24
How differently was the name put? If it was Jane Smith & you put Jane Smyth it should be fine. If you put Jane Jones then I can see the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
It was an "f" instead of a "ph" in an easy to pronounce name. Really hoping it turns up. Lesson learned though...
*~*Amanda- US Navy wife to David, mommy to Kaiden (2/1/05), Kyndal (7/18/07), Identical Twins Rowan and Ryder (8/20/09), surrogate mother to Maddie (3/8/2011) and our newest rainbow, Everett (1/23/13)
mommy2fourmunchkins is offline   Reply With Quote