Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
rohirette
Registered Users
seller

Huge lot of new and EUC newborn AIOs

Remaining are 2 new kissaluvs AIOs, 1 Osocozy AIO and 1 gently used Bubble BG XS. $25ppd for all 4, I need the space!

These belonged to a baby that we aren't going to have. Hopefully others can get the use of them. Many are brand new, some nearly new, nothing in less than very good shape. No stains, holes, stretched elastic etc.

I'm most interested in selling in lots of at least 2 diapers, and will discount generously for larger lots. All prices are PPD to the lower 48. I also have a lot of newborn fitteds and covers to list in that forum, so ask if you are interested.

2 SOLD - 2 LEFT: Kissaluv AIOs, green. All 4 are new, but my daughter tore the packaging off of one. $40ppd for all 4, $22ppd for 2.

Bumgenius newborn/XS AIOs. 2 are NIP, 3 are in great lightly used shape. The inners are shown of the lightly used ones. $40ppd for all 5, or $20ppd for the 2 new ones and $25ppd for the 3 used.

BOTH SOLD Imagine newborn AIOs, one white snap NIP SOLD and one yellow aplix new without package. Since these aren't worth as much, I would like to do them as $3 add ons to other diaper lots.[COLOR="silver"] If someone really just wants these, $12ppd for both.[/COLOR]

ALL SOLD Sposoeasy newborn AIOs, brand new, they didn't come with tags. I cleaned out two smalls stores that still had these a year ago. 2 yellow aplix, 1 yellow snap, 2 white aplix, 1 white snap. Inner pic to show the flap style soaker. $50ppd for all 6, $36ppd for all 4, make offers on mixed lots.

SOLD Itti bitti d'Lish all in one, size S. Brand new, Lime and a cream color. $30ppd for both, $16ppd for one, make offers on mixed lots.

SOLD Alva newborns, purple, NIP. Technically they are pockets I know. I opened one up to show the insert. $20ppd for all 3, of course make an offer on mixed lots.

My almost freebies: one Tots Bots newborn flap style AIO, missing the extra soaker (good shape, no holes). TOTS BOTS SOLD. One Osocozy birdseye inner AIO, size 1 (prepped but unused). If you want one, I'll add it to your other diapers for $1 to cover my shipping. I'll grey this out once they are both gone.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Grovia newborn AIOs. These I bought as a lot as EUC, and I never used them. They are in great shape, cotton snaps and PUL perfect. Lot of 6 in 2 of each color (can't recall names.) $45pd for all 6, $25ppd for 3, make offers on mixed lots. PENDING SOLD!

Thirsties Duo AIOs, size 1, white, aplix. NWT. I love these. $20ppd for both. PENDING SOLD!

Advertisement

Last edited by rohirette; 11-16-2012 at 08:31 AM.
rohirette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
mothergooseofthree
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huge lot of new and EUC newborn AIOs

Pmed you about the Thirsties
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Cooper04
Registered Users
seller