Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

workhorse snapless as a one size?

So a lot of people have been asking about whether sbish snapless are worth so much more or if you could/should just go with workhorse. I was just thinking this was silly because the sbish are one size and workhorse are sized, so you wouldn't really be saving, but then I wondered if anybody had tried using a larger size of workhorse and just folding over the rise like a one size. would this be possible?

Advertisement

Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: workhorse snapless as a one size?

im not sure if this would work or not, but it might work better as a 2 size/step...because i think sbish are very narrow in the middle, and wh arent...thats the only reason i dont think brown would fit a tiny baby too good, but i think like a small would be fine for nb and sm. and then large or maybe even an xl, would be good for sizes med and up
seems likely but i dont know for certain because ive never done it
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: workhorse snapless as a one size?

I have some reds. I will have to try them on my 11lb 2month old and see how they fit. She fits in the yellows right now.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think the sewn in doubler might throw a wrench in that plan. You might get away with only yellows and browns, but the double would stick out of the front if the rise were folded more than a couple inches. I have both SBish Snapless and WHs in every size....they are not even close to the same, though they are both great.