Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Belle.h
Registered Users

My Mood:
Overnight pullup/trainer advice

My dd will be 5 in February. She still wears a pullup to bed, Huggies goodnights or the generic equivalent. She wets through regular pullups. The goodnight is soaked by morning.

I really want to find a cloth alternative. She is about 45 lbs, waist is 23,thigh is 16. I'm finding that most overnight trainers I look at online don't come in a big enough size.

So far I've determined that Super Undies, Antsy Pants, and a seller on Etsy, Mumtaz, would be suitable. Any opinions on these trainers? Or others to recommend? THis decision is consuming my time, lol!! thanks

Advertisement

Last edited by Belle.h; 11-24-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Belle.h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been looking at Antsy Pants, too. We are also ISO larger diapers. I have a big 2 year old (he's 42 lbs, 40 inches, 25 inch waist & 15 inch thighs). He needs something that is stay dry but no fleece, can only be suedecloth or an athletic fabric like Motherease has. He has special needs so I'm not anticipating him to be using the potty soon.

Right now we have a couple things that fit but all on the largest possible setting. I double stuff Flip Trainers with either the organic cotton inserts that come with them or the Flip disposable inserts and they just fit. My son has medical problems that make him a super heavy wetter and those inserts hold up even over night. These are super trim & fit under any clothing.

There are also Hiney Liney's Big Kid option (like an AIO but the soaker snaps in and out) and Sustainablebabyish XL OBF fitted diapers.

mom to 1 little guy (12/09) & 3 big girls ('02, '99 & '94)
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote