Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #11
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I'm so pissed

hugs mama.

Advertisement

c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #12
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bwahahaha. leave him with (well) kids for a week dh watched the kids for 4 days while i was at the hospital with the baby. granted he had the older ones and they are fairly easily entertained. he had to take 2 to the dentist, well all 3 but 2 had appointments(he got metal crowns instead of porcelain :/ ) all 3 were sick with colds. no school work got done(homeschool) he picked up his mom 3 days in a row so she could take them out to eat BUT the house was clean CAUSE THEY WERENT HOME. im stuck at home 6 days a week without the car. its not the same at all. at all. and guess what? dh thought that was hard lol. dh's just dont get it.
<-------- jealous you have time to work out
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #13
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
Exercising and taking her kids to the park to play outside often is a bad thing?? I wish I had the energy to take my kids to the park once a day and to work out ever.
No I agree except she is saying she is too busy. I'm thinking that maybe some of her days need to be cut down to necessities. I'm just not sure why there needs to be 2 trips to the park daily and 2 work outs daily. I wouldn't take my kids to park once every day let alone twice. In fact I don't remember our last trip to the park but I have a large fenced in yard and my kids play outside.
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #14
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

If she is anything like my mother working out twice daily is non negotiable.

Your day is busy. I couldn't do it. I try not to have it be soo busy or I get stressed out. My day is wake the older kids at 6 for school. Go back to bed with baby. Sleep until 10. Get up. Breakfast, dishes, clean house, run errands(today is payday I pay others) get dinner. Everything must be from scratch as we deal with allergies. Kids arrive home at 3:30 so a snack is needed. Dinner at 7 bedtime bath for my older son. 8 pm bedtime for him. 9pm bedtime for my 13 year old. My toddler does not go to sleep until around 3 am so I stay up to do dinner dishes, laundry, and yet more cleaning. Since baby is up anyway this is when he gets a bath usually. 3 am he and I go to bed.

Different days I take the kids to the park or library. Sometimes though not often we go to the indoor pool in the neighboring town. Sunday morning and Tuesday night we have bible meetings. Staurday mornings we get up to preach In the morning. Baby still spends several hours daily nursing. Of course I have grocery shopping to do but I try for only every other week. Homework of course must be supervised. I try to spend some time with each kiddo. Maybe I am just busy in different ways.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #15
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boys1girlforme View Post
Do you need to go to the park twice every day and work out twice every day?

It is your decision every bit as much as his (more so imo) when/if you have another child.
Dd in the am and the boys and dd after school. I think it's importnt for kids to be outside and play so yep. I wouldn't get up if I wasn't running so that doesn't make a touch of difference. It's like getting up to read
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #16
brookglen
Registered Users

I wish I had the energy to workout twice a day.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #17
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I dont stay uP till 3 am, I run and workout at different times
Monday em has a play date with her best friend while yds is in 1/2 day kinder
Tuesday park/library
Wed kids museum
Thursday grocery store
Friday park/play
Old 11-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #18
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What I meant was I don't have 8 hours to clean the way he would like me to. Which is cleaning for 8 hours a day everyday
Old 11-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #19
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellEBeanDesigns
What I meant was I don't have 8 hours to clean the way he would like me to. Which is cleaning for 8 hours a day everyday
I think if I cleaned for 8 hours a day every day I would run out of house to clean after a week or so. Lol
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #20
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My kids play in the house it's busy!! My house is clean, dishes down food from scratch cus I'm a veggie, ds is allergic to eggs/dairy, dh and kids eAt meat so it's all busy. I'm busy I'm a mom it's what I do. I am not complaining I love my life he is.