Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Nattiecake
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Darn it. Hit a lull in my diapering obsession!

I was too excited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday to come up because I haven't bought anything diaper related in a long time. Earlier this year, I was buying stuff left and right! And now, watching all the deals get posted, I keep excitedly browsing them only to find there's nothing I even want to buy. Whaaat?

Kinda pathetic that it makes me a little sad, haha!!!

Anyone else?

Advertisement

+ + + + + my boutique baby shop
Nattiecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yep. That sums it up for me here. I need a size up in our night time go to so I am looking for toddlease but that's just sizing. Not interested in anything new. I love my stash as is right now!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
holocene
Registered Users

Re: Darn it. Hit a lull in my diapering obsession!

Yep, this is us too.

I've recently done a ton of destashing (almost $350 worth!) but haven't replaced it with anything other than a few covers and 2 greenline bamboo soakers.

I'm just not that tempted by anything right now.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:02 AM   #4
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

No diapers for me either. I'm pretty happy with out current stash. I'm soo tempted by the flip sale. But I have perfectly usable econobum covers that never get used! I'm undecided if I want to go.back to.covers and prefolds for daycare. Its so much easier for me than stuffing pockets every night. But ds2 has a sensitive butt and I'm afraid it will end ugly.
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #5
kateean2
Registered Users

Great site. A lot of useful information here.
kateean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:10 AM   #6
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Me too...keep looking but there is just nothing we need or want I might pick up a couple imagine stay dry aios ....but we don't NEED them......

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #7
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This is largely how I was too. But I had de-stashed several TB recently and wanted to replace them w/more OS Simplex. They are really nice for when we're out and about. I am pretty stash content. Yesterday, I found out I am pregnant though, and I need nb diapers. Hopefully Swaddlebees will do their big Hannukkah promotion again b/c AIOs are all I really need.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:42 AM   #8
thirdtimemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Me too. The only thing I needed was to size up my Toddlers pockets. I haven't gotten excited about cloth in years. It's still fun to get mail, but any package is fun.
thirdtimemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't really need anything either except maybe some flats but I haven't found a sale on any of the ones I want to try. I did get sucked in to the flip sale because I love my flips and wanted so e different colors . Got a decent deal on a diaper sprayer since dd is starting solids but I wasn't too excited over that! Lol
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was sooooo close to buying a couple Flips, but I held off. I figure they are coming out with something new for Flip, so I can wait.

I don't need AIO's, which seemed to be where all the sales were. I don't use Grovia or Freetimes and I don't need Elementals. Could have used a new pail liner and another Capri cover, but just didn't have it in me to shop 14 different sites to save $3...and I wasn't finding Capris anywhere. I couldn't keep up with all the constantly changing sales and codes, so I just skipped it. Too much for me.

I DO want some of the new Grovia bamboo prefolds, but they aren't stocked anywhere yet.

So yeah, I tried to keep up with the sales, but it was just too overwhelming so I skipped it completely.