Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
SillyEllie
Registered Users
Formerly: ardygurly
seller

My Mood:
Red face Cute bras! nursing, coobi and bra + undies set

TRADED Coobi "cami" style. I bought these a few months back. They are wire free and are seamless with no support so they are extra comfy. They are onesize. I'm 36D and they fit me fine. They are hand wash only and I didn't know that and stuck one of the mocha ones in the wash and the seam inside is starting to come apart I still wore it like that with no issues. I paid $20 each and I know I wont get that back. I'd like to sell them as a lot for $13ppd for all 3

I bought this set from Target last year for a v-day photoshoot. The bra is 36D with underwire and padding. The undies are a sz.L. They both have been washed 1x and the bra was worn for 15 min. only and the undies were actually never worn. By the time the photoshoot came it was "that time of the month" for me and I had to opt for undies that weren't completely see through! Sorry if that's tmi but had to explain why they weren't worn. Also in the picture is a pearl necklace. I doubt it's real pearl, bought them from ebay lol. But I'll include them with this set. Would like $15ppd obo for the set w/ pearls

BRAND NEW Target nursing bra sz.XL. This never fit me because it fits like a sz.M, not an XL. I'm a D and it was way small. I would say it would fit a B or smaller C better. There is no underwire or padding. I just want FFS for this

Advertisement

Last edited by SillyEllie; 12-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.
SillyEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
SillyEllie
Registered Users
Formerly: ardygurly
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cute bras! nursing, coobi and bra + undies set

SillyEllie is offline   Reply With Quote