Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
any interest in enormous lot of mama clothes for $100ppd?

i have a clothes shopping problem, but barely wear most of them so decided i want to go more minimalistic seeing as we have moved into a smaller home. I have a good 50ish piece clothing lot of various season clothing items, mostly euc, i figure at $100 it comes out to $2ppd an item. Im not willing to split the lot or come down on price but there is a lot of stuff. I love american eagle, target, aeropostale etc so brands will be similar to those. I have 2 winter coats to include for sure, a wool peacoat and a plaid bomber style, sizes of all clothes are pretty much juniors l&xl and pant sizes 10-17. I can take and email pics if seriously interested in the lot. I may have shoes too, if i decide to part with any lol. Please, please someone tell me you want a huge lot of clothing!

All in a days work!!
mamamarisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: any interest in enormous lot of mama clothes for $100ppd?

I just wanted to mention that if you have a plato's closet near you, that you might do better there and not have to worry about shipping. If you take your stuff in they will give you an estimate without you committing to anything. Good luck mama!
mamabby is offline   Reply With Quote