Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 05:55 AM   #11
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 18th - 24th

Well either AF is taking it's time to get here or something crazy is going on. TMI: Cramped last night and was expecting to have flooded when I woke up, only to find a stain about the size of a quater. Dark in color. Nothing when I wiped. AF isn't technically supposed to be here until Wed., but I've started early so many times before that it isn't even funny.

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 AM   #12
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Then I'd def do a banjo cake!! But I'm from KY and my DH is a banjo player, so, yeah I'm going to say that. Round cake, cut up a square cake for the handle....Um, this is a idea to use for DH's b-day!!

AOTW: Thanksgiving is the only holiday we celebrate, Thursday is diner with my fam, Fri is with DH's fam. This is our first year away from home. We'll get a rushed trip in, but it won't be the same.

AFM: I'm in the 2 WW and I'm so calm and at peace this month after freaking out last month. I'd thought about testing on Thanksgiving, but I may just wait until we're home and closer to AF due date. Not sure, I'd love to find out on Thanksgiving, but wouldn't be sharing the news with family. I have 25 ICs on the way and 3 FRERs in my bathroom.
I could totally do that and I don't know why I didn't think of it! I'll have to take a pic and post it when I'm finished. THANKS!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #13
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Aotw- we have two sets of divorced parents so things are messed up. We're still trying to create our own traditions.

Afm- I think I'm going to ovulate soon. Today is our anniversary, we made it through our first year of marriage. We've been together for almost 4 years though. Not doing much today, just relaxing with our sick DD. Watching shows on Netflix.

I hope you all have a great week.
I know how you feel about the divorce parents. Mine aren't, but DH's are. Their divorce was official in May, but they were separated a year and a half before. It's so strange to split time now during the holidays. When we got married it was easy because they were still together, now it isn't. Luckily, his mom got married again the month after their divorce was finalized and she does things on the actual holiday with her new husband's family. DH refuses to call him his step-dad since he still hasn't gotten used to his parents being together anymore after 26 years of marriage.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #14
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
I could totally do that and I don't know why I didn't think of it! I'll have to take a pic and post it when I'm finished. THANKS!!!
FX!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #15
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AF is here....and it's a killer! Ouch!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #16
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I know how you feel about the divorce parents. Mine aren't, but DH's are. Their divorce was official in May, but they were separated a year and a half before. It's so strange to split time now during the holidays. When we got married it was easy because they were still together, now it isn't. Luckily, his mom got married again the month after their divorce was finalized and she does things on the actual holiday with her new husband's family. DH refuses to call him his step-dad since he still hasn't gotten used to his parents being together anymore after 26 years of marriage.
My parents were married for 23 years before divorce and DH's were married for about 20 years. It's crazy. None of our parents are remarried. My MIL has a decent bf whom she's been living with and my mom has this terrible guy she's been seeing off and on since the divorce. Our dad's aren't in the dating pool, lol. I just want to hide in our house and not go anywhere. Too bad we can't. I love the holidays but they are just so stressful around here.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #17
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm sorry
Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 AM   #18
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
So sorry mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
My parents were married for 23 years before divorce and DH's were married for about 20 years. It's crazy. None of our parents are remarried. My MIL has a decent bf whom she's been living with and my mom has this terrible guy she's been seeing off and on since the divorce. Our dad's aren't in the dating pool, lol. I just want to hide in our house and not go anywhere. Too bad we can't. I love the holidays but they are just so stressful around here.
Wow that sounds really stressful! I can't imagine having to schedule around all of that. I hope this year turns out to be surprisingly good.

AFM: Kids are doing much better! It has been so nice that they are feeling better, which means sleeping better, which means mommy gets more sleep too

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-20-2012, 06:34 AM   #19
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS is sick.....really sick.....Fever of 103 last night. He was on the verge of another febrile seizure by the time I got him in the tub. He's coughing, constantly crying, can't get the fever below 100. All I want to do is either from fatigue, having my baby sick, or both. Dr. appointment at 11. Just hope we don't end up at hossy for Thanksgiving and his 1st birthday.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #20
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh

So sorry mama

Wow that sounds really stressful! I can't imagine having to schedule around all of that. I hope this year turns out to be surprisingly good.

AFM: Kids are doing much better! It has been so nice that they are feeling better, which means sleeping better, which means mommy gets more sleep too

Hope everyone has a great day!
Glad the kids are doing better and that you're getting more sleep! DD has been waking super early since daylight savings. I miss our 8-8:30am wake up.