Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #91
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleahDeann
I have been super tired, it was my sign before I got a BFP. Its actually what made me take a test earlier then I usually would, which at the time was a BFN. As of right now, I am always tired, peeing and drinking 2 times as much. Still nursing DS3 so now my milk supply has gone on overload because of all the extra water I am drinking. Which is fine, I am pumping and freezing so he has a nice stash for when my milk dries up ( It has each time about half way through my pregnancy)
I didn't remember being this thirsty and peering so much right away with DS but I'm the same way! Also, re: tests, I think they are using less dye as some people have speculated. I finally got a nice dark FRER this morning at 16 DPO but the lines are so skinny! And dark is relative as both lines seem lighter than the older ones were. My test line is a little darker than control, though, so I'm happy :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #92
kharvey92611
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP
Hi! *waves*

I am due 8/1 if I go by my LMP, but I had some early symptoms that make me think I may be just a few days farther along... I have an appointment on Monday for medical history and an ultrasound on 12/6 to confirm.

As for symptoms...They have been kind of crazy. Last month, I was totally stressed out and AF was 6 days late and I had loads of negative tests. The day that I should have been ovulating this cycle, I woke up very sore, and lactating-- DS weaned over a year ago. So I sort of freaked out a bit and had myself convinced that my Estrogen was too low .

Then I drove to my parents' house 3 days later and was so tired that I couldn't make the 6 hour trip without staying the night somewhere along the way. About a week later, I discovered that food all tasted awful and my morning coffee was making me sick. That was when I had a pretty big hunch that I was pregnant. Then AF was late, and I got more negative tests until Thanksgiving morning, when I got a faint positive.

So anyway, I have pretty angry morning sickness and haven't been able to eat much in the last two days and I am uber sleepy. Hoping it passes soon =D

When do you all tell siblings? I think we are going to tell our little ones this weekend, since I have to drag them along to the appointment on Monday. We wanted to wait a few more weeks to tell anyone else, but DD is probably going to blurt it out LOL
Congrats mama ! I'm having some symptoms that make me think I'm farther along too by a few days . Nausea being one.

With ds2 we told ds1 ASAP . This time since we wanna keep things quiet until 12 weeks we aren't telling ds1 until then since he can't keep a secret lol
Old 12-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #93
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Re: August 2013!!

I'm not having much in the way of symptoms other than sore boobs and a little more tired than usual. My first pregnancy I started throwing up even before my test was positive and the second I had no symptoms at all until six weeks, so who knows. :-)
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #94
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got our DD sticky up!!! Please go into the post and reply so I can add all of you! I might start adding those who have posted their DD in here, but only if I can get a few moments to myself.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #95
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleahDeann View Post
I got our DD sticky up!!! Please go into the post and reply so I can add all of you! I might start adding those who have posted their DD in here, but only if I can get a few moments to myself.
I did.

BTW, love ur name!! My baby is Aaliyah...lol
Old 12-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #96
NSnewmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have been feeling dizzy! Is that normal? I remember feeling like I was going to pass out when I was bout 5 weeks pregnant with DS, but this time I feel like I have an inner ear disturbance or something. I'm off balance and I feel like the world spinning around me when I sit up from lying down. I'm slightly nauseous as well, but that could be linked to the dizziness.

I also have sore breasts and it hurts when DS latches on.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #97
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSnewmom View Post
I have been feeling dizzy! Is that normal? I remember feeling like I was going to pass out when I was bout 5 weeks pregnant with DS, but this time I feel like I have an inner ear disturbance or something. I'm off balance and I feel like the world spinning around me when I sit up from lying down. I'm slightly nauseous as well, but that could be linked to the dizziness.

I also have sore breasts and it hurts when DS latches on.
I think it is. I remember having a few episodes of dizziness with one of my pregnancies.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #98
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
I did.

BTW, love ur name!! My baby is Aaliyah...lol
Thanks, I love my name too, I always joke that it is the very White way to spell it
Old 12-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #99
Flutterbee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Joining in, if ya'll don't mind!! I got a surprise BFP this morning after being several days late and experiencing some nausea, dizziness and sore boobs. According to my LMP I am due 8/9 but I think I actually ovulated a little later in the month so that might change a bit.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:43 AM   #100
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Wish me luck today ladies. My first appointment with the OB is this morning. My beta at 12 dpo was 27 (at least I think it was 12 dpo....could have been 11 dpo). I had it redrawn yesterday and should get the results at my appointment this morning. The lines on my FRER keep getting darker and the test line was darker than the control yesterday at 17dpo, so I'm hopeful that I'll get good news today. Its hard not to obsess after two losses in a row. I feel like I'm going a bit crazy! :-)

Congrats to all the new BFPs!
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote