Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #131
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013!!

thank you!! I see we are due 2 days apart Katie!!!
cant wait to see growing bellies and such. we are not telling anyone for a bit. we just eloped last month and were on a high from that and told everyone the second it happened cause no one knew, even tho we had been engaged... but the pregnancy, we feel its best for us to just have a secret and enjoy
(even tho the house is filling w tiny cloth diapers and I was suspicious I was preggo last week!)

so whats a good baby name book these days? anyone starting to even think about that or where is your mind at?
I'm in declutter mode and what do I need to buy. LOL
and what if my baby is 10lbs, how am I going to accomidate that thru my who ha?? sorry but seriously! my hubby was over 10lbs. gah

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 11:57 PM   #132
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
cant wait to see growing bellies and such. we are not telling anyone for a bit. we just eloped last month and were on a high from that and told everyone the second it happened cause no one knew, even tho we had been engaged... but the pregnancy, we feel its best for us to just have a secret and enjoy
(even tho the house is filling w tiny cloth diapers and I was suspicious I was preggo last week!)

so whats a good baby name book these days? anyone starting to even think about that or where is your mind at?
and what if my baby is 10lbs, how am I going to accomidate that thru my who ha?? sorry but seriously! my hubby was over 10lbs. gah
I love the Baby Name Wizard. It is different from most books in that you look at names based on your style rather than just reading through lists. I find it really fun :-)

Congrats on just getting married!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:25 AM   #133
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post

My second was 10lb, 2oz and he was much easier than my first, who was 8lb, 11oz =D
Old 12-18-2012, 08:03 AM   #134
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post

DH and I have talked about names a few times....we've always found out the gender with our other pregnancies, but this time we decided to be different and go team Green. I've always forced him to pick a name before the gender scan, but since we aren't doing that this time the pressure is off to find a name quickly. I think we'll take our time and bounce around several, but the topic has already come up.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #135
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
My second was 10lb, 2oz and he was much easier than my first, who was 8lb, 11oz =D
My largest has been 6 lbs. 12 oz!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #136
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621

Luke was 7lbs3oz at 35w5d and Mali was 8lbs2oz at 38w. My dh was huge 10lbs and has a huge head. I joke that this bean is gonna be a vagina killer! Lol
Old 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #137
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621

DH and I have talked about names a few times....we've always found out the gender with our other pregnancies, but this time we decided to be different and go team Green. I've always forced him to pick a name before the gender scan, but since we aren't doing that this time the pressure is off to find a name quickly. I think we'll take our time and bounce around several, but the topic has already come up.
Team Green is so fun! We were Team Green with DS. I'm itching to know what this one is, though, so we'll be finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #138
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
Did they just fall out? LOL
Old 12-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #139
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
Luke was 7lbs3oz at 35w5d and Mali was 8lbs2oz at 38w. My dh was huge 10lbs and has a huge head. I joke that this bean is gonna be a vagina killer! Lol
so funny!
my bigger babies were way easier to birth too & faster. my 6lber and 5lb 15 sucked. 3 days and the other way a full day. but not too much pain with any of them

Last edited by homebirthmom; 12-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #140
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Good Morning Ladies!! First chance I've had to get on this thread!! I'm soo excited!! I was in the AUG '11 DDC so this is fun to be back! This is baby #4 for us and all my children have been conceived in DEC! EDD for this one is 8/22. My DS was born 8/31/11 . Both my girls had the same dd 9/23 but both came on their own time. lol We thought we were done and I've never conceived naturally so this came as a total shock for us. I'll be 39 when this baby arrives. Dh was not excited last night when I told him, but was better this am after sleeping on it. He's a good man, a good daddy, but we are struggling financially right now, so the stress of another baby is understandable. Stinks that I've been giving away all our baby stuff though. ugh. Luckily my cousin has some furniture for us. I know it'll all work out. Can't wait to share this journey with you all! I'm still friends with my ddc and several other DS mamas. First test was in the afternoon w/ smu or 3rd idk.

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 12-19-2012 at 07:36 AM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote