Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #11
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2013!!

Took another test today just so I could post and show how dark the line is. Maybe it's normal for this early? This is five days before my period is due. The one two days prior to this test looked the same. I had a blood test today at my Dr.'s office to test my hcg levels so I'll know by tomorrow (approximately) how many weeks I am.

Advertisement

hollydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #12
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn
Took another test today just so I could post and show how dark the line is. Maybe it's normal for this early? This is five days before my period is due. The one two days prior to this test looked the same. I had a blood test today at my Dr.'s office to test my hcg levels so I'll know by tomorrow (approximately) how many weeks I am.
It looks great! Not sure the HCG levels will determine your weeks though. The range and variance is so large. You may have to get your first u/s to determine that. But I'm betting you ovulated early in the month.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #13
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Ugh. I just looked at a chart...didn't realize the huge variance in levels. My son had an appt today so our family np did the blood draw. She said ultrasound as other option but they dont do them in office so i thought blood draw would be fine. I suppose I should just call my ob and get in there. My ob is in a huge medical facility so I was trying to avoid it for a while but guess that's not going to work!

I'm rambling! Thank for all your input MVP! How have you been feeling? I have no appetite and everything but fruit and bread turns my stomach. Another reason I thought I may be a little farther along. But who knows!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #14
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn View Post
Ugh. I just looked at a chart...didn't realize the huge variance in levels. My son had an appt today so our family np did the blood draw. She said ultrasound as other option but they dont do them in office so i thought blood draw would be fine. I suppose I should just call my ob and get in there. My ob is in a huge medical facility so I was trying to avoid it for a while but guess that's not going to work!

I'm rambling! Thank for all your input MVP! How have you been feeling? I have no appetite and everything but fruit and bread turns my stomach. Another reason I thought I may be a little farther along. But who knows!
I know what you mean about avoiding the office. I feel like tht too. I am just already tired, and sleeping like a rock. My boobs have already starting growing too. Last night I had a heartburn-y like ball in my throat. I feel like I am in for big nausea if I feel this way and Af isnt due until tomorrow.

I am thinking that you may be a little further along. It sure sounds that way.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #15
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Hcg level was 20,000. Called my obs office and I have my first appt Dec. 4th. Time will tell I guess!
Old 11-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #16
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My breasts hurt a little as I was walking down the stairs. My tummy was a teensy bit upset last night for no particular reason and I felt a little indigestion. No biggie, though. I feel like I'm noticing symptoms that I would otherwise be oblivious to if it weren't for the pregnancy. hehe DH and I discussed how it's really easy to attribute every little sign and symptom to the pregnancy. We had a good laugh about it.

I have these urges to tell EVERYONE that I'm pregnant. But most of the time I'm loving our delicious little secret. It's all ours right now.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #17
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

I know what you mean ardeur. My husband jokingly said "oh, here we go! " when I told him how tired I was today. Though my 13 month old still doesn't sleep through the night so I don't think that's helping!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Hcg level was 20,000. Called my obs office and I have my first appt Dec. 4th. Time will tell I guess!
Awesome numbers!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #19
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I know what you mean ardeur. My husband jokingly said "oh, here we go! " when I told him how tired I was today. Though my 13 month old still doesn't sleep through the night so I don't think that's helping!
I am already exhausted! That seems to always hit early, the fatigue.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #20
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations to all of you joining in here! I was in the August 2012 group, and I now have an almost 4 month old. I got my BFP last November (on the 30th) so it's so exciting for you all to be finding out this month!

Hope you all have happy, healthy pregnancies. Yay for summer babies!

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote